10

"He's feeling like a spider in a cage you liar!"

Third person Pov

David walked inside with a limp and a hoodie to hide the marks on his neck and body. This had been happening a lot him giving in to his desires leaving marks. David had been crushing on Matthew for the longest but didn't ever imagine getting up to this point. His neck was now sore from swallowing the babies he wanted before.

Ethan and darrian had both been noticing something was off with David he had been more secretive and distant. They were also wondering where he had been going late nights that resulted in him coming home looking a mess. "What's wrong baby boy?" Joandra asks.

Ethan sighed as Joandra continued to leave kisses on his cheek. "Just my brother he's been acting different lately and ion like that" Ethan says. "Maybe he's just doing through some things give him time" Joandra says before Ethan wrapped his arms around her putting them in a cuddle position.

"I guess you right" Ethan says before placing a kiss on the girls head. "I love you" Joandra says. "I love you to" Ethan says. Meanwhile David was in his room texting Matthew. Often times David felt like a spider in a cage trying to get a little sanity by building a web but the web is full of lies.

Matthew and David both know if word got out they would both be in trouble so they were very sneaky with their flirting on school grounds and whenever David came to his house it was usually at night. Matthew was making sure however David wouldn't tell a soul of what happened.

David felt pressure but due to him liking this and his teacher a lot he continued this and did exactly what the other male said. He found a blush coming across his face at one of the messages. He had to keep things a secret and it was low key growing sorta tiring.

Might delete this book

Hope ya'll enjoyed