1

"If I pass this quiz will you give me yo babies?"

Third person Pov

David bit his lip while his head was resting on his hand. David undeniably had a huge crush on his teacher who by luck would have it was close to his age. He actually found it funny how the older male ended up working in the school when according to others he dropped out to be a menace.

Matthew was sitting at his desk looking over at papers while the other students were reading page 15 of their textbooks. Often times in other classes David would be sitting at his desk tapping his pencils and biting his nails while day dreaming about the other male.

David often found himself doing lots of things in class just to get the teachers attention. He cleaned the class, turned in all his work early and even got him Starbucks every other morning. Whenever Matthew gave David a compliment on his work it fueled his feelings even more.

He appreciated the sweet compliments on his work but he didn't care about grades he just wanted the other male to be his. "Alright ya'll we having a pop quiz put away yo textbooks" Matthew says before going around and passing out the papers. Matthew stopped at David's desk and smiled.

"This is an important test but there's no doubt in my mind that my star student won't pass" Matthew says before placing the paper on the students desk. David smirked and looked down at the paper knowing he had it in the bag since he studied for two nights straight.

He looked over at Matthew and bit his lip. 'If I pass this quiz will you give me yo babies?' David thinks to himself.

This is based off the song teachers pet by Melanie Martinez

A lot of people were requesting this ship so here ya'll go

If you guys hate this I'll take it down promise

Hope ya'll enjoyed