4

"Don't care bout grades just call me yo baby"

Third person Pov

"You are going to his house for SCHOOLWORK" darrian says to his friend who was looking off with a love struck look. "I know" David says and darrian shakes his head. "Dude get it in yo head that nothing can happen all you gonna do is get him fired" darrian says as they drive to pick up Ethan. 

They pulled up and saw Ethan fighting with Joandra his 'wife'. The two had a weird and complicated relationship but nonetheless they loved each other and maintained a healthy friendship. "Bruh I'm out my ride here" Ethan says and Joandra glares at him. "I'm boiling yo chains again and writing out 'I hate you in blood' on yo bedroom door!" Joandra says.

"What did you say to tick her off this time?" Darrian asks. "Don't worry bout it" Ethan says with a smile that made Darrian's heart flutter. Later on David ended up arriving at the older males house. The house was big and looked really beautiful on the inside. "Wow" David says and Matthew smiles.

He thought the younger male looked adorable as he looked around the house with a look a kid may have on Christmas morning. "You like it? I tried to get the house cleaned up before you arrived" Matthew says and David smiled all big. "Like it? I love it you have a nice house" David says.

Soon David imagined living there and what the older males bedroom looked like. The two ended up going into the kitchen where a computer, books and snacks were waiting. "Alright which subject should we start with?" Matthew asks. "Math please word to bro I struggle the most in that class" David confesses.

He couldn't help but look down to hide his smirk knowing that class was where he daydreamed about the other male the most. "Alright then let's get to it so we can get those grades up" Matthew says and David rested his head on his hand and hit his lip going into thought.

'Ion care bout no grades I just want you to call me up baby' David thinks to himself.

Be honest what are ya'll thoughts on this story?

Hope ya'll enjoyed