12

"Stop calling me your bunny I won't hop and you don't own me do you!?! I bet you think you do but you don't"

Third person Pov

"Stop acting like you can tell me what to do!" David yells and the older male put his hands on his shoulders and kissing his forehead. "Calm down baby I didn't mean it like that" Matthew says and David frowned. "Stop calling me yo baby this is wrong" David says before pulling away.

"This is horrible for so long I looked at you with heart eyes but now all this" David says. "Don't act all innocent you have just as much to do with this as I do" Matthew says. "May I remind you you kissed me, slept with me then basically told me to kick rocks" David says angrily.

"Cause this is just as difficult for me as it is for you! I'm putting my reputation, my job and everything else on the line simply because I have feelings for you" Matthew says putting his hands over his face and David sighed. "We can't keeping doing this what if someone-" David starts before he's cut off.

"Don't finish that sentence nobody will find out because your not going to say a word" Matthew says. "Yeah I got it but you keep saying that! I'm not gonna tell anyone" David says before grabbing his jacket and leaving. He was mad now but he knew they'd be right back tomorrow.

He went home and was met with Joandra writing 'I love you' out on the kitchen floor. David chuckled but went up to his room.  Joandra soon followed David upstairs. "You feeling ok?" Joandra asks and David nods. "Yeah I'm alright" David says and Joandra smiled.

"Alright if your sure" Joandra says before going into Ethan's room. David looked down at his phone with texts from Matthew saying he was sorry but he turned his phone off and laid back. "Who's blood is that!?!" David heard Ethan yell from the other room and couldn't help but chuckle.

He'd take their relationship over his current situation any day.

Hope ya'll enjoyed