Nayeon: it's okay we will not force you to eat . But come with us I want you to meet someone .

I looked at her curious, she bit her lip to suppress her smile and I nodded.

Me : okay. Let's go.

Taehung hold my hand interlocking our fingers together, I looked at him and he looked at me with sparkling eyes , I felt a tickling feeling in my stomach. his touch felt calming as always. he started walking taking me with him followed by the two. As I was walking I looked at our hands , tangled with each other and back at him. A warmth came rushing towards my face and before I knew it I was all blushing.

I was so lost in movement that I totally forgot about the shit that was happening in my life , I was just concentrating on the movement , I was just concentrating on him <3

Before I knew it we were already in the garden area of the school , I was confused .

Me : I throught we were going towards cafeteria?

Junkook: we were but you were felling nauseous, so we all decided to eat in fresh air . It will help you to feel better.

He said smiling at me as we walked towards the bench where everyone was expect for suga and I was so grateful for that. 

Jhope : yayeeee!!! Aditi's here!!

He said excited as we made our way towards them, as soon as I was there hobi engulfed me in a warm hug . His honey like scent was ticking my nose and calming each and every nerve of my body . After a tight hug he let me go.

Jin : Aditi we want you meet someone special.

He said and I noticed a girl seating between Jenni and eunwoo , my eyes widen , my breath was stuck in my lungs and heart was pounding fast . What is she doing here???? I scanned her from head to toe and why is she wearing our schools uniform??!!!!! That means.... SHIT!!!!!

Jenni: aditi meet , Park Chae Young aka rośe. She transferred here when you were on leave.

She stood up and walked toward me with big smile on her face , god she is so beautiful .

Rośe: omg !!! Its you! The beautiful girl from the party!!!

She said excited and hugged me tight. I was just so shocked by her actions but I hugged her back , not to be rude.

Jimin : you two know each other??

Chae Young or we can say rośe nodded After we broke the hug with a smile .

Rośe: yeah! We met at suga's success party.

They all looked shocked, not expecting us to know each other already .

Nayeon: that means you already know who she is ! That's great.

I nodded and smiled at them , surely that was fake smile. Rośe looked at me , saying nothing just staring at my face.

Rośe: so you are the beautiful girl everyone's talking about?

Me : *confused* Everyone was talking about me ?

Rośe: yeah!! Everyone here was talking about you nonstop in your absence , sharing your Indian wedding experiences . Gosh! I wish I was there with you guys .

Me : it's okay you can join us next time for sure

I said fake smiling .