2 |he's not my boyfriend|

Start from the beginning

I enter my apartment and sigh. I hear footsteps approaching and look up and see Hobie leaning against the wall.

"Good morning." He yawns.

"Uhm, it's almost 2 PM"  I Chuckle.

"Still early if you ask me." He says sitting on the couch.

"Uh uh, go get ready for the day." I look at him.

"I'm not going anywhere. And I don't really have any sort of supplies." He shrugs.

I throw the bag from the store at him.

"Now you do. Now go wash up and crap." I say walking to the kitchen.

"Ow. Could have just handed it to me you know." He groans as he gets up and walks to the bathroom.

"Wheres the fun in that?" I say sarcastically and grab the cake supplies so I can make this cake finally.

It's been about 30 minutes and I'm mixing the cake batter, it smells delicious and I really want to just eat the batter.  When I get a text from Samara. Im making the cake for her mom.

Little drummer whore 💗

Little drummer..: Y/N! IK THIS IS LAST MINUTE BUT DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE SUGAR COOKIES? ILL PAY EXTRA I SWEAR.

Y/n: Yea, I should have time I'm just putting the cake in the oven. And I have some on hand so it should be done before the party.

Little drummer...: Y/N YOUR THE BEST I FUCKING LOVE YOUUUUUU ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Y/n: lol your welcome dumbass 💗
--------------

I put the cake in the oven and begin working on the sugar cookies. I shape them into hearts and they look adorable. Then I put them into the mini oven and wait for them to cook.

I grab some water and look at tik tok on my phone.

"Hey Y/N.. you got any lotion?" Hobie walks into the kitchen.

"Yea I'll go get you some-" I look up and instantly spit out my water and some of it comes out of my nose and I start coughing.

He is in just his towel around his waist and  still a bit wet. His slim but toned waist makes my head spin and his V-line makes my face instantly heat up.

"HE. HAS. ABS??" Is all I can think in that moment. I finally snap back to reality as I'm still coughing looking at him with wide eyes.

"Holy shit." He says walking over to me. "You alright?" He asks kneeling down.

Damn that accent. "Y-yea I fine!" I say rubbing my nose getting up.

"Are you sure? You seem pretty loopy." He chuckles.

"Shut up, I'll go get the lotion." I hurry to my room.

I shut the door and face plant onto my bed and groan loudly. I rub my face and quickly get the image of him out of head and grab the lotion. That was so embarrassing I don't even want to show my face to him, but I have to.

I slowly walk out of my room and back to the kitchen where he was standing and again my face heats up as I see him in his towel.