20: Reassureance is key

Start from the beginning

Ours tongue's swirled around each others and his hands trailed down my ass giving it a tight squeeze. "Malachai.." I moan feeling a tiny amount of slick leak out of me.

"Oh look at you" he pulled back from the kiss before grabbing my ass with both of his hands. "Look at that."

I squirm under his gaze feeling the thick sexual tension in the air. "Fuck, why can't I just take you against that wall, huh? Fuck the soul out of you and give you the pups you really want?" My eyes widened and I felt myself harden at his words.

"M-malachai.." I called his name out shaky holding onto his shirt.

"He's about to go into rut." Owen pulled me back from him and sniffed the air. Malachai glared at Owen and tried to pull me back but Owen pulled me behind him.

"Go to the room Malachai, you know the rules since you created the rules."

The room?

"Cassius! Malachai is about to go into rut!" Owen pulled me into the kitchen and pulled out a plate wrapped up in plastic wrap.

"I know you didn't eat, so eat. I'll be back."

It must've been a huge deal when Malachai went into rut because Owen and Cassius were running across the house getting things for him.

I looked down at my food and smushed it up and cut the meat into pieces as if I ate it then threw it in the trash.

Instead of eating a full meal I decided I would grab a few snacks instead. I couldn't eat with liquor on my stomach.

I jumped when I felt arms around my waist. "How was the dinner?" Owen looked at me with proud eyes. My heart sank and I didn't have the heart to lie to him.

"I threw it in the trash." I admitted looking down at my feet. He sighed and sat me down on one of the stools.

"Look, you have to eat okay? I don't know why you aren't eating but it's becoming an issue.. if there's anything you would like to tell any of us."

I ran my hands through his beautiful ginger hair. "I just feel stress today i'll eat a full breakfast tomorrow." I promise him.

"Honey, you're getting a psychiatrist, I don't care if you don't want one because at this point you're neglecting yourself." He caresses my face softly.

I scoff standing up. "That's not fucking fair! There's nothing wrong with me! You're being unreasonable."

I run out of the kitchen and somehow bumped into Cassius. I pull at my hair highly annoyed.

"Woah woah woah whats going on?" Cassius stops me from running up the stairs. "Owen is trying to me me see a psychiatrist! I don't need a fucking psychiatrist!" I scream.

Cassius tries to pull me in his embrace but I punch his chest repeatedly, that doesn't stop him from hugging me.

"Calm down puppy, I know this is a big scary step but it can be very beneficial." He kisses the back of my ear.

I pull back from the hug and cross my arms. "But it's not fair."

"Angel, we just want what's best for you okay? I did not mean to dictate your decision but at this point I think its time we take control in a caring manner, were going to take care of you." Owen walks up to me slowly and I back up realizing a little too late that I'm being sandwiched between them.

"We're going to do exactly that, were going to love you and pamper you.. and when its that
time were gonna be taking care of our vamp-pup together.." Cassius traps me into his arms.

The reassurance drives me into tears and I'm back crying in their arms.

"I'm sorry Owen."

He chuckles.

"It's okay Angel."
....

ooga booga! 😝

ooga booga! 😝