Omni'Sotiría Faith, a new religion, depicts an omniversal almighty being who creates the Omniverse and embraces the existence of numerous worlds, dimensions, and universes. It encourages people to enhance their minds, hearts, and souls to achieve the goal of transforming into a new, different person aspiring to escape the old existence of misery, greed, corruption, and violence. The followers strive to preserve a new way of life, distancing themselves from old ways and adapting when new ways emerge, accepting them as necessary. The belief holds that one cannot be both good and evil, but it is acceptable to judge others to determine their moral standing. The faith encourages acceptance of new realism, urging followers not to be blind to the world's true reality and always to be prepared for future challenges, forging their own path to build a better future. As a result, the religion is established, and its followers take it seriously, recognizing their worship of Caelus as a divine omniversal god rather than celestial gods.

A colored gray cross, resembling an old humanity cross pattée, with a ruby jewel in the center forming a sunflower, and two tridents crossed on the cross, constitutes the religious symbol. Consequently, it has been officially recognized as the emblem of the faith by the supreme leader and the national congress.

While the majority of individuals opt to join the military, there are two organizations available for them to enlist in: the Vindictanium Order and the Black Death Legion.

Given the presence of a paramilitary organization and a private military organization, individuals have the freedom to choose from these three military organizations based on their preferences and benefits. While most opt to serve the Grand Army of Salvatia, a few choose to join the Vindictanium Order, and others join the Black Death Legion to pledge absolute and devout loyalty, ready to fight and die for the Supreme Leader. They are willing to protect him at all costs, even sacrificing themselves if necessary. Consequently, the organizations experience increasing numbers each day, collectively evolving into the strongest military force of Salvatia. Despite being composed of three militaristic organizations, they have emerged as a formidable military superpower force.

The large corporate organizations under government control are engaged in the construction of items such as weapons, new and improved vehicles, aircraft, and advanced technologies that benefit both the military and the nation. Among these innovations is the Kinetic Pulse Bullet, a replacement for conventional bullets. This new type of ammunition, significantly more potent than original bullets, requires pulse firearms tailored to the needs of Salvatia's military. The Kinetic Pulse Energy Bullets can pierce through energy shields, magic shields, and magic barriers. Notably, these bullets do not rely on gunpowder; instead, they generate an electromagnetic pulse that interacts with the bullet's internal system during firing. Xavier approves of this development, and production ramps up for bullets, weapons, advanced technology, and arsenals for the military.

Conversely, other corporate business organizations not under government control are free to sell consumer goods and market products that benefit civilians rather than the military. The advanced technology they produce is introduced to the public, attracting widespread interest.

Xavier announces a fair and affordable pricing policy for every corporate organization, regardless of size or government control status. This extends to consumer goods, rent, healthcare, and other services. All corporate organizations will be supervised to prevent business CEOs from becoming corrupt, taking advantage of customers, mistreating staff, or hoarding money for personal gain. Xavier is determined to avoid the emergence of "Wall Street moneymen" in his nation, disliking monopolies that exploit people for greedy gains. He emphasizes the importance of sharing profits with the public and warns that failure to do so will result in consequences, including loss of status, government takeover of businesses, arrests for corruption and mistreatment of workers, and other penalties. The corporate entities accept these conditions as Neohumans and Neotypes (the term for Demi-Humans and Non-Humans with Neoblood injections) and commit to ensuring the happiness and satisfaction of the people.