Chapter 13

It has been a month since demi humans and nonhumans were absorbed into the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia and granted citizenship as Salvatians, following the continent's unification into a single centralized unitary state. He was attempting to change the government system in order to make it more stable and prevent it from collapsing due to the system's complexity. His people, the neohumans, generally embrace them with open arms and treat them properly as fellow sentient beings, which surprises most demi-humans and non-humans. His people embrace them without prejudice, and they are grateful for it. After granting them citizenship, Xavier launched an education program to provide them with studies and place them on the machine that he invented to increase their intelligence and knowledge so that they could grasp everything in Salvatia's civilization. He provided new residences for folks who desired to live in cities. For those who want to live in rural locations, he provides them with land on which to develop their own settlements. He also gives them neobloods to circulate throughout their bodies in order to transform them into something new. Fortunately for them, Xavier and the scientists had already tested injecting the neoblood into demi-humans and non-humans, and it had been a success, so they won't have to worry about their bodies being damaged. Now, the majority of them have adopted new lives and taken up new employment that benefit their abilities and skills and are beneficial in their new safe haven.

Princess Carmella and the other councilors, on the other hand, have separate plans for their own ways. The councilors chose to retire from their government jobs, and live in different areas and went to different jobs they offered. Dargan, on the other hand, decides to join the government and is personally chosen by Xavier to be a vice leader of the Sovereignty Republic of Salvatia , which he accepts. Carmella, a former princess, decides to attend school to learn about things she has never studied before. When she sees every course that has found her purpose in life, she decides to learn in a medical course to become a doctor so she may use her skills and magic to save people by healing and curing ways of diseases that she can provide to society.

Frieda, on the other hand, urges him to remove her from the position of executive secretary for personal reasons. Xavier must consider this to provide her with a role that not only meets her needs but also requires someone to lead his own legion of private military forces. Therefore, he decides to create an organization—one that can take command of his private army and become a co-founder of a newly established entity. Frieda accepts his offer, and as a result, they form their private military organization as the Supreme Leader's personal military legion, requiring devoted officers under his leadership. He names this organization the Black Death Legion, designed to serve only the Supreme Leader with absolute loyalty, ready to fight and die for him and his cause. The Black Magistrate Directorate, an institution within the Black Death Legion, is staffed by the Major Magistrate, High Magistrate, and Grand Magistrate, who function as both military and political members on behalf of the Supreme Leader, controlling the Black Death Legion. The Supreme Leader himself founded this institution, with Frieda acting as a co-founder on his behalf. As the Supreme Magistrate, Frieda takes over the organization to oversee the private military, anticipating recruitments. She hopes that, in exchange for their unwavering devotion to the Supreme Leader, recruits may advance to magistrate ranking levels one day. They may also hold a council for both high and grand magistrates to discuss matters in their respective situations.

Upon his return to his homeland, he realizes that he had overworked in the construction of a Catholic church in his civilization, which was supposed to represent neohumanity society—a society where nothing from old humanity relics should be remembered. Recognizing this, he makes amends by abolishing the Catholic Church. Despite his Catholic background, he understands that his human life ended that day, and he became a neohuman himself. This realization is especially profound with the existence of omniversal pantheons like Caelus, who are considerably more powerful than other celestial gods, changing his perspective. Consequently, he agrees to relinquish his former religious status. He then approaches Caelus and seeks permission to build a religion based on him for enlightenment, a request that Caelus grants.