Chapter 5

Office Room, Palace of Order

His executive secretary and right-hand woman, Frieda Vordieus, approaches him as he is reading the report papers from Col. Mcdoth. He said to her,

Xavier: I see we're not the only ones living on this continent.

Frieda: We should've known they are natives living here.

Xavier: And we just know like now? But anyway, this report shows that the natives we saved are demihumans and they encountered trolls and goblins. But according to his report, a demihuman says the ogres are among them.

He placed the papers down on the desk.

Xavier: This is something unexpecting.

Frieda: So you think we are facing monsters with combined force to wreck down our army like how they did to the tribal kingdom?

Xavier: Are you kidding? Salvatia is a futuristic society with access to technological weapons and military arsenals, and our army is far superior than them. But now, it will hold for now.

Frieda: You want to order the military to hold the expansion?

Xavier: Yes.

Frieda: Very well then. I'll make that order. So what to do with the natives?

Xavier: Well, since the natives are demihumans I'm going to think of how I can convince them to be part of my society.

Frieda: You want to integrate them into your society?

Xavier: Better than what Americans did when they went to Manifest Destiny. I just wanted to prove to this world that everyone deserves to be equal, no matter who or what they are, they are always welcome to Savaltia, as long as no show of racism, superiority, and nationalism, they will live equality without prejudice.

Frieda: I like the sound of that. So what's the plan?

Xavier: Simple.

He slowly rose up from his chair and headed to the door.

Xavier: I'm going there.

Frieda: Hold on! You're the head of both state and government. Who will be in charge of this nation while you're gone?

Xavier: Obviously you and the national congress. I need to know everything there with my own eyes. I'm putting you in charge to keep this nation held together from falling apart. Do you understand?

Frieda: Yes. I understood.

Xavier: Good. I'll be gone for now, good luck handling this nation.

He said as he left the room with a shut of the door. Frieda sighed.

Frieda: He seems to be determined. His ideals would bring this nation from prosper to greatness then to the world. Let's hope this nation will continue to exist as he always wanted.

...

A shuttle flies through the sky accompanied by two skykiller jet fighters and four Assault Skybikes. They arrived in the outpost base as it landed on the helipad. He got out of a helicopter and headed to the command center. When he entered, he approached Col. Mcdoth in the room as he saluted to him respectfully.

Mcdoth: Supreme Leader, it's glad to see you.

Xavier: So what's the situation here?

He cleared out his throat and responded.

Mcdoth: Like you've read a report, we gather the surviving villagers who happen to be demihumans and we encounter goblins and trolls. We successfully defeat them and get those survivors to safety.