Black Death Legion (Reworked)

The Black Death Legion or simply called Legion, is a private military organization established by the Supreme Leader himself who needs absolute, devoted and undying loyal soldiers that would need legion to fight on his behalf only, and willing to sacrifice or die for him. 

The Black Death Legion army comprises various types of recruits: Salvatian military members who are selected or voluntarily join the Legion to embrace Xavier Salvador's ideology through patriotism and a sworn oath of loyalty to his cause. 

Civilians, fueled by patriotism, determination, and absolutism, are also permitted to enlist in the ranks of the Black Death Legion. 

Foreigners/ extraterrestrial beings/otherworldly beings residing in different lands or planets, whether defected, migrated, immigrated, or simply join in their own will to Salvatia, may opt to fight for the supreme leader in exchange for swearing an oath of absolute, unquestionable loyalty to him, as a token of gratitude for their improved treatment, owing much to him and intending to repay the favor. 

Ex-Heroes or Ex-Villains, otherworldly beings possessing superpowers in their own right, no longer wish to align with either side (Heroes & Light Side or Villains & Dark Side) that no longer suits them, and they are willing to defect or simply join the Black Death Legion to utilize their abilities in service of Xavier Salvador and his ideals. They are regarded as valuable and trusted assets, capable of achieving anything for him and his Legion. This may also serve their own interests; they do so to pursue their own ideals that align with his, as he holds absolute authority over the Legion and allows them to pursue their own goals as long as it benefits him. Some ex-villains wish for redemption after being "rehabilitated" by being employed against other villains and even heroes who oppose the Legion's mission. Others join the Legion out of gratitude towards Xavier Salvador, recognizing the hardships they've faced and seeking new purposes after leaving behind betrayals, abandonment, forced changes by others (mainly family), mistreatment, not seen their problems and have their opinion rejected by others, bullying, framing, hatred, discrimination, ostracism, enslavement, being treated as second-class citizens, lack of recognition for their achievements and brilliance, abuse by others, or loss of purpose. Thus, they fight for him as a gesture of repayment.

The Legion is equivalent to the Waffen-SS seeing the similarity of these two organizations. They have the same rank system as the Grand Army of Salvatia. They're combat units that are fighting in the battlefield alongside with military and elite paramilitary forces, but what's different from them is that they do not hold morality code as they use brutal method to mutilate, chopping into pieces, tearing apart of enemy's limbs, beating to death using hard force, and crushing the enemy's skull into pieces.

While they sometimes respect the legal code of war according to Supreme Leader, the only exceptions they can torture brutally towards the enemy are corrupted and greedy politicians or any individuals, terrorists, extremists, madmen, ill-mentally insane criminals, serial killers, war criminals, rapists, sexists, dictators, and also angels, immortals, demons, devils, demigods, and gods. They use their method of taking care of their enemies, which in their term, they will take extreme and brutal methods to torturing the immortals that pose a threat towards the Supreme Leader and his nation.

In fact, any kinds of actions or methods will be used that may be seen as war crimes to everyone's views.

What makes them opposite from Nazi Germany is that they target racists, discriminators, bigots, slavers, theocrats, fundamentalists, cultists, anti-sentient/anti-equality individuals or groups, radicals/extremists, supremacists, ill-mentally criminals, criminal gangs, mafia gangs, drug smugglers/illegal smugglers, nobles, tyrants, dictators, corporation bosses or members, xenophobic beings, supervillains, superheroes (if they go against Supreme Leader due to traditional heroism, blind & delusional idealism), corrupted politicians and government officials, and everyone else who are on their target lists. They're willing to use such extreme methods to enforce the policy of the Supreme Leader ideology as he wanted to bring every sentient to coexistence and preserve equality to every universe, which means eliminating the racist and supremacist plagues that have used to influence others to become another racist people that he hated so much.