5. Diamonds💎

🌪

The Shrivastav Villa was decorated with yellow and orange marigold flowers coupled with fairy lights giving the illusion of a yellowish hue on a fine evening. Women from nearby as guests along with relatives of groom’s side chatted and laughed while merrymaking.
Everyone present at the function were eagerly waiting for the new bride with curiosity and happiness. Mrs. Dhriti Shrivastav adorned in a beautiful saree along with other ladies of the family brought a dolledup Shona and made her sit on the central sofa decorated in lavish props. Shona was wearing a maroon lehenga with golden embroidery on it and had a similar coloured veil covering her face. One by one all the women lifted the ghunghat only to coo and aww at the new bride and her beauty. She looked a deadly combination of beautiful, royal, sexy and cute. She was gifted with luxurious jewellery sets with other shagun as her muh dikhai gifts. With a toothy smile Shona took everybody’s blessings and thanked them for the gifts unaware of how her husband while entering into the house stood like a statue after seeing his wife. Shivin was awestruck to find his baby girl looking like a walking seduction in that attire and those damn lips painted with a shade of maroon did something to his already racing heart. Coming out of his dreams only after hearing the coughing sound of his cousins, did Shivin walked swiftly to his room with red tinted ears.

---------

---------

Shivin’s pov 🦝

After completing my meeting with the foreign delegates I took a quick nap. I was tired with the back-to-back meetings that were delayed due to marriage and was forced to have a quick lunch at the office itself. Waking from the nap after an hour, I found Shona changed into a blue kurti till her knee on the sofa with legs sprawled on the tea table playing ludo in her phone. I kept on staring at her in hope of getting a single glance but the girl was so immersed in the game that she kept on squealing every time the dice fell on her side. I cleared my throat loudly to which she jumped and looked at me and I smirked. She again concentrated on her game removing those milky white legs from the table. I came back to the bed after a quick shower with changed and fresh clothes along with some files and laptop to work for the new hotel infrastructure project.

Uugh I feel so bored and want to see movie but you don’t have a tv in your room whyyyyy? Shona said pointing at me. I looked at her and shrugged.

Give me your laptop She said standing close to bed to which I denied and again started reading my files.

Boring human! Give this to me saying Shona jumped on the bed while shutting his files.

Shona give it back! There are important data in it ignoring her comment I said.
No I want to watch movie, I am not a kid who will delete your file and simply watch movie naaa please please she said with those damn big innocent eyes sitting in front of me holding the laptop.

Which movie do you want to watch? I sighed and asked her remembering mom’s lecture and Shona can easily complain to her again and get my ass whooped.