Chapter 21

Shane

She turned around, and she kissed my lips. Soon, we began making out.Our lips were in sync (and you can imagine what happened).

I heard her stomach growl as we were lying on a chair on the deck.

A hot wind blew, and we were both so comfortable, we didn't want to get up. But she was hungry, so I picked her up, and we made our way to the kitchen.

I set her down on the table, and I opened up the fridge.

"What are you in the mood for?"

"I don't know. I"m just hungry. Pick for me."

I picked something out, and I began cooking it. It was french toast. She sat on my lap as we ate them. After I was done, I put my face in her hair. I could smell her fruity shampoo.

I took her by surprise, and I carried her outside, and I jumped in the lake that was in the backyard.

When we were soaked to the bone and we got out of the lake, the mosquitoes began swarming. She ran faster than me to get away from them.

When we met back up in the house, she was already changed into dry clothes. My clothes. I laughed, and I smacked a mosquito off my neck. I went up and changed myself.

Then, as I was about to put a new shirt on, she ran into the room, and she knocked me back onto the bed, and she kissed me. She pulled away a minute later, and she said

"Finish getting dressed."

She's such a tease. And I loved it.

She walked out of the room with a devious smile on her face. I laughed, and I smiled myself.

I silently walked down the stairs, and I snuck up behind her, and I scared her so badly, she fell off of the couch.

She gave me an evil look, and I smiled and laughed again, and I said

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you that badly."

The next day, I got to ride a giraffe. She took a photo just to prove that it happened, because nobody was ever going to believe me.

She sat on a horse while I was on the giraffe.

I slid off of the giraffe, and onto the ground. I landed with both feet.

I jogged over to her horse, and I kissed the horse instead of her.

"I'm being replaced by a horse, now am I, Shane?"

I did it just to irritate her.

"No. Never."

Then, I went over to her, got on the horse in front of her, and I kissed her.

The next day, we took a road trip to J-Bay.

When we got there, she and I were standing on the beach. She had her board under her arm, and she was just staring out at the pipe waves that only the best could surf.

Then, without hesitation, she ran out into the surf.

(This chapter was kind of short, I apologize, my lovelies. Keep reading! <3)