"Yeah" Taryn mumbles. "Do me a favor, Anya, and try to remember who told you what he allegedly said..."

Groaning, she throws her head back. That was such a long time ago. She really doesn't wanna think about this again!

"It was—"

Suddenly Anya feels like someone kicked her in the stomach and her head snaps over to Kyun, who's been looking at her the whole time, probably interested in this tea.

"It was Henry!"

The second she says her ex's name, Kyun gets up and walks over to her.

"B-but I don't get it" she stammers, her eyes still fixed on Kyun, unable to form a clear thought. Her hand clutches the phone so hard her knuckles hurt. "Why would he—"

"It was Henry, Anya!" Taryn scoffs. "Are you really surprised? The fact that he used you for our parent's money wasn't even half of it. He pretended to be your friend and manipulated you in a way that completely destroyed your confidence. That way, it was so easy for you to believe what he said, to believe that Ki really said this kind of stuff about you. But Ki had no idea! I asked him and he was shocked, Anya! He asked me to call you and tell you that he never meant to make you feel—"

While her sister speaks, Anya feels tears filling her eyes and Kyun takes another step closer, laying his hand on her lower back.

"I gotta hang up, Taryn," she interrupts her sister in a shaky voice. "I have practice!"

One good thing about being a celeb: Everyone always believes her when she says she's busy.

"Oh, okay..." her sister replies, confused about the way she cut her off. "Please call me later okay? Love ya!"

"Love you too..." she whispers, staring into a void, and hangs up.

She can't believe it. Henry knew. He knew how much she liked Ki and he'd sabotaged it, with her fragile teenage self-esteem as the collateral damage. She can't believe that she'd been manipulated by him for so damn long. She thought his fake love was the only thing but that was only the tip of the iceberg.

"Babygirl, what's wrong?" Kyun whispers next to her and pulls her hair over her shoulder to see her face.

Gulping, she turns her head to him. "Kihyun!"

"Who?"

She groans. "The dude I slept with over Christmas! The unfinished business! For years I thought he'd hurt me deeply but it wasn't true! It was Henry telling me all these lies!"

Anya can't breathe. She can't think. Why, after so many years, can't she just finally find closure from this dude? Why won't the memory of him let her go?

Kyun tilts his head, confused. "So?"

"So?" she asks in disbelief. "Kyun, I made him sign the contract! I've slept with him! He's going to hell because of me!"

The demon stares at her blankly, as if still waiting for her to get to the point. He doesn't get it. At all. And she's not even surprised. Anya never sees any compassion from him when it comes to her victims.

"Why is he so different from the other thirty-two dudes?"

"Because I know him!" she yells, desperate to make him understand.

The only thing that somehow made her okay with consigning fifty people to hell is the fact that these dudes are complete strangers. She won't know when they all die in three months. She won't know about it. But when it comes to Ki, she will know! Everyone will call her and ask if she heard about Ki's passing and she will be the one responsible for that!