"Okay then" He whispers under his breath, but I can still hear it. "I don't think we've met yet, cupcake"

I cringe at the nickname he just gave me, but I put that away.

"Oh, you don't wanna meet me" I respond.

"Is that a threat?" He asks.

I don't answer, I just look at him angry.

Then he looks at Tuk. "Long time no see, little Sully" He says.

Tuk's grip on my hand tightens.

"How do you know her?" I ask sternly.

"Well, you can't deny that that wasn't a threat" He laughs.

The man who is still standing beside Quaritch also laughs.

"I asked you a question" I say.

"Okay, okay, easy. No need to get all worked up" He smiles. "Little Sully and I go way back, don't we?" He tries to reach out for her but I step forward, not letting him anywhere near her.

He puts his hands up in surrender, taking a step backwards. "Her father and I have some unfinished business we need to take care of"

I hear Tuk whisper a little "oh no.." under her breath.

"You will never find them" I say with a threatening tone and anger in my eyes.

"Oh, but cupcake, I just did" He creepily smiles.

My eyes widen a little, not getting what he's saying.

"The fact that we found you two just proves that we are heading into the right direction"

"Please don't hurt my father!" Tuk yells. I look down at her, seeing the tears stream down her face.

Quaritch sees it too. "I can't promise you that, little Sully"

She hisses at him and he starts laughing. When he's done he gives the other man a command. "Grab that cheeky thing"

"No!" I shout. But when I try to protect Tuk, Quaritch grabs my arm and drags me away from her.

When the other man grabs Tuk, she starts screaming as loud as she can.

"TUK!" I scream.

"HELP! Y/N HELP ME!"

I turn my head around to face Quaritch. His grip on me only thightens more.
"LET HER GO YOU FREAK! HE'S HURTING HER!"

"You shouldn't have provoked me, cupcake!" He threatens.

When I turn my head back to see Tuk, I see the man who's holding her grab his weapon. He loads it and points it to Tuk's head.

"That's a good way to let Jake and his wife know we're back" Quaritch laughs.

"NOOO!" I yell. I try to get out of his grip, but he doesn't let go.

"Stop fighting, or she'll die!" He shouts.

After a few more tries I stop and fall on my knees to the ground, tears streaming down my face. Why is this happening? She can't get hurt. How are we gonna get out of this situation?

When Quaritch notices that I've stopped fighting him, his grip loosens a little bit. "Good girl"

Disgusting.

I turn my head back at him. "Please, don't hurt her.. Please.." I beg him. "Take me, let her go and take me"

"But that wouldn't be fun, now would it?" He creepily grins.

Tuk is crying really hard, poor thing. She must be traumatized.

And I failed. I promised myself that I would keep her safe. I even promised her mother for fuck's sake. And look at me now. I can't fight these guys, it'll be my death.

"Boss, should I kill her?"

My eyes widen. "No-"

"Do it" Quaritch orders.

"NOOO!" I yell. "NO PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T DO IT! SHE'S JUST A KID! SHE DID NOTHING WRONG!"

"Y/N-" Tuk cries. "I don't wanna die.."

"No, you're not gonna die, sweety. I promise!" I cry too.

"Three-" Quaritch starts counting down.

"It's all gonna be okay, Tuk. I promise" I say, tears streaming down my face.

"Two-"

"Y/N, I'm so scared.."

"I know, I know. But I'm here, just close your eyes.. Close your eyes, Tuk.." I whisper.

She nods, holds her breath and closes her eyes..

"One"

***