Jumping on Sukuna and landing a repeated punch on his face. They all panicked and Toji and Nanami forcefully pulled me away from him. "God damnit! You two calm down!" Nanami yelled, making me silent yet glaring at Sukuna. "And for your fucking information she liked every second of it." Sukuna said angrily, making my blood boil even more. "She doesn't fucking know what she wants and doesn't want! You fucking block head useless specimen!" I yelled almost attacking him again, yet Toji and Nanami made sure to grip on me tightly.

"Why are you only mad at me? It's not like it's only me. Toji and Gojo took advantage of her too." Sukuna said wiping the blood on the side of his lips. Also glaring back at me. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" Naoya suddenly hissed at Toji who just looked away. "I was drunk." He replied making me glare at him taking his hands off me. "Hey guys!" "Don't fucking hey guys us Gojo!" Choso yelled, we're all about to argue some more.

When we heard a loud car honking. "Hey boys~" we stilled when we saw Sin's mom getting out of the limousine, her eyes slowly widen as she saw our state. "Oh my having problems already?" She asked as she wiped the blood from Sukuna's nose using her white handkerchief. "Now, now~ why don't we go to my house and talk." She said as she fixed my clothes more like a mother cleaning up her son.

"Sin will see us in this situation and she'll hate it." Nanami said massaging his temple, stressed out about the situation. "Oh no, I have my own mansion here come on. Get in the car." She said guiding us in one by one. "Yo." We stilled when we saw one of her husband comfortably sitting as she got in and sat down beside him. "Natsume, Dear~ they didn't even confess to her yet they're already fighting." Sin's mom complained as she leaned her head in his chest.

"Then it wouldn't work out, love. Baby Sin will remain as a baby forever then." He answered as he looked at us one by one. He suddenly pointed at me. "He is a overprotective fella and that's nice, yet it'll go head to head with this guy's or whatever his name is rough persona oh and also him." He said, pointing at Sukuna and Toji after. He suddenly pointed at Gojo and then at Naoya. "He wants the attention all to himself also him, they'll take the attention away mostly from this blonde and that quiet guy." He said moving his finger to Nanami and Choso.

"Unlike, this other three that will likely argue with them to also have Sin's attention." He continued pointing out our flaws, making me and the other just look down in shame. "You know, there is one thing that Sin will surely hate doing." He said catching our attention. "And that is breaking someone's friendship, like the bond you boys have. If she will come to her senses and notice that you all are gonna be fighting about her, she won't hesitate to leave." He continued as he drinks some wine that I didn't notice that was in his hands earlier.

"Brutal yes. But for her that's for the better and for your own good." He said which made us look at each other.

Without noticing the old man's sly grin, when his threat seems to be working.

That'll be enough to make them pull themselves together. The old man thought silently as he kissed his wife's cheeks who caught up on his antics.

Sindreaquiri's POV

"How have you been?" Baji asked as he plays with my hair as we wait for a waiter to approach us. "Oh, I've been doing fine now!" I said and smiled at them before looking at the menu. "How's the band treating you?" Mikey asked as he looks at the dessert that the restaurant probably have. "Hmm... They're treating me fine! They are all nice people." I said smiling as the waiter finally approached us.

"Are you planning to you know... Come back to us?" Chifuyu asked as he turned his attention to the waiter saying whatever he wants. "No, I'm planning on making music, Ran and Rindou will be releasing their song I have to be there." I said as I pointed my order at the waiter. They all went silent, making me look at them. "You work with them too?" Mitsuya asked, as I nodded my head in response.

"Yes, I do. Sanzu also called and wanted to work with me." I said as I leaned on my seat. "Sorry I'm late." I looked up to see Draken, taking a seat beside Mikey. I just shrugged he doesn't affect me anymore nor anger me. I'm still normal right? Maybe that one month of all work and no destruction really worked. "Sindrea." He acknowledges my presence. "Draken." I replied as I flashed a smile.

"How have you been?" He asked, I just shrugged and played with Baji's hand. "Never been better." I said smiling.

Toji's POV

"Now, now beer and barbeque eat up!" Sin's mom said as she gave us all a beer one by one. "I thought we'll talk?" Naoya asked as he sips some beer. "I wanna ask y'all something first." She said as she crossed her arms, sitting on her husband Cifer's lap. "And that is?" Geto asked, still ignoring Gojo and Sukuna also me. "Are you all alright with sharing? Competing for her will be out of the option because, my daughter would surely and I'm not joking. Will leave you." She said bluntly.

"Just like what she did to us." One of her husband said, as he drinks another glass of beer. "And that was even harder to bare than sharing." One commented, I just stared at the table in a daze. "I'll share if they will." Sukuna said, making me arch a brow and stare at him. "Me too." Choso said almost in a whisper. "I don't wanna lose her." He continued as he drank his beer.

"Me too! Me too!" Naoya said, as he have a smile on his face raising his glass of beer. "I'm fine with it." Gojo suddenly said still looking at Geto, who ignored him. "Me too, it's alright to be us than other people." Nanami said. "I'm alright with anything, as long as she won't leave us." I said as I finished my glass of beer.

"I'm fine with whatever as long as she's okay with it and if she wants it, I don't want to pressure her with such decision. Entering this type of relationship will be hard." Geto said as he eats some barbeque. He stilled when Nanami's phone started ringing, making my brows arch as I saw Sin's name. "Excuse me, I'll just answer this." He said as he walked away quickly answering the phone.

"Eat some more and Drink some more, come on~ have fun because you might die tomorrow!" Sin's mom said forcing Geto to drink some beer.

"Sin said we can come back next Monday to listen to the song. I hope you all get yourselves together by then and be ready to inform her what we've talk about." Nanami said as he returned from the call.

___________

Sindreaquiri's POV

I happily walked into my mom's house. "Good morning!" I greeted her and kissed her cheeks. "Good morning, dear~ will you be a good girl and call your dad's and also the visitors in the guest room." She said as she helped the helpers in setting the table. "Oh, you have visitors? Alright." I said as I walked upstairs to first wake up my dad's.

It'll be like exercising if you wanna wake then up.

_____________

Fact: You're clueless about your mom setting you up with these seven men. (Gojo, Geto, Nanami, Choso, Toji, Sukuna, and Naoya.)