chapter 22 yun's tears

Start from the beginning

They that she have gone through something which made her like this but they never imagined that she had to face something like this .No girl deserve this but she went through this .

In yeop was most hurt among them not bcoz he think she is not pure anymore but bcoz he think he was not there for her when she needed him a girl's purity is not from virginity a girl is pure by heart .

Now they were more determined to kill volcano But they were more angry hearing Mr dark's next words)

Mr dark-YES I WAS THERE BUT YOU!........ YOU WERE REASON FOR THAT ALL. .......YOU !...... BCOZ OF YOU HE TORCHER HER........ BCOZ OF YOU HE TOLD HIS MANS TO RAPE HER......IF SHE DIDN'T HAVE SAVED YOU THEN NOTHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.......YOU !! YOU WERE ALL AT FA_ _

( before he could complete his sentence yun punch him bcoz of it he fall backwards and fainted but she didn't mind him and immediately hug ishq who was lost in herself.  )

Yun- no ishq . He is lying it was not your fault ok listen to me . You come back in that hell for me without caring about yourself right then how can it was your fault.

( she said cupping her face , her hands were trembling , yes most ruthless mafia queen's hand were trembling , her bestie for whom she beard everything , every pain was in edge of falling apart )

Ishq- it was my fault. I was the reason ( she was blabbering things she was not in her mind , seeing them like this boys were also worried they never saw these girls like this )

Yun- no it was not your fault. It was his fault. Hey listen...... he was lieing plzz ishq listen to me. Plzz plzz .

( She again hug her tightly and try to calm her friend who was constantly blabbering things but yun was trying to calm her she was talking to her in soft voice which she doesn't use for anyone except her. Soon iu and others also come in side . Iu also hug her from behind ,they both made her sit on ground and try to calm her , they knows if she didn't calmed down she will get panick attack)

Ishq- me...... fault .......die...

( she was saying words like these making others panick , bts and in yeop try to get close to her but they stopped when  jongsuk and woobin shake their head in no .)

Iu- no ishq...... see yun is here with you.... she is ok right .......our baby ishq is not at fault.

( she was also trying to calm her but she was not in state to understand anything)

Yun- ishq don't ... Don't you dare to think anything bad..

Ishq- he..... Me..,.. bad.... Yuniee..

Yun- no baby listen to me ok you are good girl you never did anything wrong.

(Yun was trying to calm her who was saying some incomplete words but only yun knows what she wants to say, and she was getting panick hearing her every words . iu was also trying to make her relax .

Yun  gestured to jongsuk with her eyes at which he nodded and went somewhere and he come back with a injection , he injected it in her hand soon ishq slept while hugging yun.

Seeing her like this they all calmed down)

Yun- woobin, jongsuk take ishq outside.(This time her voice was more cold and Scary)

Iu- i think we all should go . You all are also tired.

Namjoon- what about this bastard ( he said gritting teeth, they all were so much angry )

Yun- they both will gonna have long way to hell.( Smirking)

Jimin- both?( Confused)

Iu- what made you think someone will try to misbehave with her little bestie and she will leave him alive.

Yun- in youp, you want to break his teeth than now you can do it.( She said it Smirking but hearing his name in yeop felt something in heart )

( Yes she kidnapped that drug dealer, she is not a girl who can let anyone live peacefully after messing with her )

Jongsuk- now everyone let's go back. I am tired . Woobin it's your duty to take ishq to car

(He said it making Woobin groan but he smiled nervously after seeing girls are also here but before he could come jin came and lift her like baby easily )

Woobin, jongsuk- this is first time she leave yun so easily ( they said with wide eyes)

Yoongi- man go and check your eyes she didn't leave her( saying that he show them all that how ishq was still holding yun dress in her fist from sleeves whom was standing beside her)

Woobin, jongsuk- ahh I knew it ok . ( scoffing)

yun- now let's go ( saying that she freed herself from her carefully and started to walk ahead like queen leaving them alone . Soon they also went from there)

At home
( They all reached home with jimin carrying ishq like little child)

Yun-jimin....  i will take her to her room you must be tired bcoz you were carrying her whole ride and  you all also go and sleep it is already late.

Jin- yun, you are also tired go and sleep hose-ok will take her to her room.

Yun- but_

Jin- no but I am older than you so you have to listen me sometimes.

Yun- ( scoffing) ok but I am warning you. Never use this line on ishq , she will not hasitate to call you uncle .( Smirking)

Jin-  what( wide yes)

Yun- leave it ....good night everyone and yehh hoseok plzz don't close her room door completely.

Hoseok- don't worry noona i remembered it from last time when you told namjoon it .

( he said making her nod )

Everyone-  goodnight everyone

( Soon they all went to their rooms and slept thinking about today. But this night was sleepless to yun . Past was flashing in front of her eyes making her more determined for revenge)

Next morning

( Everyone was in dining room eating but suddenly Mr Kim asked )

Mr kim- where were you all last night sweeties

( Hearing it everyone except yun choke on food, bcoz they can't tell anything to them even though Mrs Kim knows about BTS being mafia according to them.)

Yun- we all were in club .

( she said it casually like it's nothing making everyone look at her in horror)

Mr kim-ohh well you all have to go to our shopping today.

( he said it not understanding that they killed people like mosquitos last night)

Yun- ok dad we will go after university.

Mrs Lee- ishqahh you again burnt your neck baby?

Ishq- huh no ( confused)

Mrs Lee- than how do you again get that mark on your neck .  Did you get allergy baby?( she asked being Concerned)

( Hearing it ishq eyes become wide meanwhile BTS members were smirking and yun just shake her head with a little smile and  in youp and others were confused but soon in youp understood as he notice BTS members smirk)

Ishq- umm no it is just a ....

In youp- mosquito bite?( he asked with a Teasing smirk)

Yun in mind- this boy doesn't care about his bones nor his future childrens .

Ishq- nahh it's bunny bite ( straight face)

( As soon as she said it BTS members choked)

Iu- what bunny bite ? ( Confused)

Ishq- ahh leave it guys , are you all not getting late.

In youp- ohh fu.. i mean we are late let's go everyone. After that we have to go for shopping.

( Soon they all left for university)

To be continued