Part 8

"Everything seems perfect" said my mum.
"Yea....I had already packed everything beforehand to avoid last minute panic. All the documents required for the flight are also ready!"
I and my mum discuss about the flight and packing so that we both can board the plane on time. Suddenly, I observe that my mom is busy in thinking about something and she is not at all paying attention to what I am talking about.
I ask, "what are you thinking about mumma?"
"Uh....nothing beta" she replied.
"Nope, something is off. I can clearly notice that something is bothering you. What's the matter?" I asked again
"I'll miss you. I'm worried if you will be able to manage yourself alone in Korea with your husband. Though I know that you are capable enough and know how to manage yourself  very well but still.....being your mother, I am worried if your in-laws will be supportive of you or not. I know that you and jungkook have a great bond and he truly loves you and cares for you. But sometimes, a person isn't able to cope up with the new changes in their lifestyle." Said my mum

"Ahhhh mummaaa! Don't worry! I'll manage pretty well. If there will be anything that makes me anxious or uncomfortable....I'll probably try to seek help from jungkook or my in-laws. After all....I have become a new member of their family." I reply with a minimal smile on my face.

Then we both hug each other and decide to go back downstairs and enjoy with others. Jungkook was sitting with my brother and cousins. They all were talking about the latest trends in fashion, cars and advancements taking place in the technology these days. Jungkook noticed me coming down the stairs, while my dad had called my mom to discuss something.
Jungkook's eyes were lit with admiration as I approached all of them. He smiled at me widely and asked me to sit next to him.
My sister spoke, " they make a good couple for sure though. Hayyeee....I also want a husband like jiju."
Everyone agreed on the fact that we look really good together and complete each other while we both smiled cheekily looking at each other. My cousin brother, Ravi, spoke, "Ridhima....come on! You will never get a guy like jiju. He is a 'unique' piece. Am I right y/n didi?"
So...technically, he was mocking me for saying this about jungkook when they all had found me staring at jungkook's picture in a photo frame a few years ago.

Flashback~

"Y/n didi!!! Whose picture are you looking at and damn...look at your smile!" Said Ravi.
"Oh....ummm....it's no one! None of your business though! Go away" I said.
He took the frame from my hand and ran away in the corridors of the huge castle in Rajasthan. We are here for a family function. This place is absolutely so Royal. I totally feel like a queen wearing lehangas and saris. Everyone is obsessed with the way I look even though the wedding is of someone else.

To be continued.........