.𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

𝗘𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗔 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗫 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗠𝗘.

Damien sat in his office, a mixture of frustration, anger, and concern etched on his face. He had just received the news that the Princess had managed to slip away from her bodyguard to attend a party, placing her safety at risk.

They returned a week ago and he heard nothing from her. Heath Miller was still assigned as her bodyguard and he was doing good, until tonight.

From the moment Damien had taken on the responsibility of protecting The Royal Highness Princess Evangeline, he knew she was in for a challenging task. She was determined to live her life on her terms, and her rebellious nature often clashed with the precautions necessary for her safety. But tonight's escapade pushed the boundaries of his patience and understanding.

The Princess had warned him, almost daring him, that she would find a way to sneak out and enjoy her freedom. Damien understood her desire for independence, but he also knew the dangers she faced as a member of the royal family.

He reached for his phone, swiftly dialing Kai's number. As the call connected, Damien's voice was firm and unwavering, conveying a sense of urgency. "Kai, I need to know every detail of how she managed to slip away unnoticed. We cannot let this happen again. The threats against her life are very real," He declared. Kai Blackwood was Damien's main man in the office. "And I want Heath Miller removed from his position as her bodyguard and relieved of any major responsibilities within the firm. We will see if his skills are in any way reasonable for us."

Kai, accustomed to Damien's no-nonsense attitude, understood the gravity of the situation.

As the call ended, Damien leaned back in his chair, his mind racing with thoughts of how to rectify the situation. Evangeline's actions had not only endangered herself but also put a strain on the trust Damien had placed in her. He couldn't deny the growing concern he felt for her well-being, despite their tumultuous relationship.

He knew he had to take the matter in his hand. Evangeline had left her phone at home, she knew she would be traced. But she did not know that Damien had Rhea's number on the trace as well.

Without wasting another moment, Damien swiftly left his office, his mind focused on locating her. He knew he had to act quickly. The night air was cool and filled with anticipation as he got in the car and drove to the venue.

As he approached the entrance of the club where Rhea's phone was traced, Damien's mind raced with possibilities. He knew that confronting the Princess would not be easy. She was headstrong and stubborn, and he anticipated resistance. But he also knew that he couldn't let her continue to put herself in harm's way.