.𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.

▪️▪️▪️

▪️▪️▪️

Hitting the send button along with the devil face emoji to Rhea, Evie let out a chuckle and walked towards the garden, enjoying the vibrant colors and fragrant blooms

The new bodyguard followed her in the distance. When she walked out of the room this morning, he was already there, guarding the door. He introduced himself as Heath Miller and was very young to be a bodyguard, but she didn't mind. She knew she had to get rid of him.

She noticed the new bodyguard's nervous demeanor. He seemed to be on edge, constantly fumbling with his earpiece and checking his surroundings. She found it amusing to see someone so on edge around her.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Evie decided to have a little fun. She stopped abruptly, causing the bodyguard to nearly crash into her. He quickly regained his balance, his face turning a shade of red that matched the roses in the garden.

Evie smirked and turned to face him, enjoying the spectacle. "Are you all right there? It seems like my presence is making you a bit... unsteady on your feet."

The bodyguard stammered, his words tumbling out in a rush. "I-I apologize, Princess. I'm just still getting used to the new role, and... uh... the gardens, they can be quite... distracting."

Evie raised an eyebrow, pretending to be impressed. "Oh, so the gardens have that effect on you, huh? Well, I must say, I've never seen anyone stumble so gracefully before. It's quite impressive."

The bodyguard's cheeks flushed even deeper, and he fumbled with his earpiece once again.

Evie couldn't contain her laughter any longer. She found his clumsiness endearing, and it added a new layer of entertainment to her day. "No need to be so serious, you know. Relax a little. I won't bite... unless provoked," she teased, a mischievous sparkle in her eyes. "Have you not guarded anyone before?" she asked.