bar party part 2

Third Person's POV

"Don't order all that we don't need you to be drunk the whole night" scara told venti who was smirking at him.

"ooo are you worry for me haha" venti said to scara. "Ha don't me, me laugh I just don't want to deal with your drunk ass" scara said to the boy who was still smirking at him.

After ordering their drinks
(Still don't have their drinks, they're just sitting ducks)

"So does anyone have anything plan for our next song"chongyun ask the (sitting ducks) group.

"Nope" kazuha answer chongyun question.

"oooo I do haha, I think our next song should be about love hehe" Xingqiu said while smirking to both Venti and Xiao.

"Ha I agree with Xingqiu our next song should be a love song about a cute blondie" venti said while trying not to laugh.

Now the whole group was laughing about Xingqiu request about a love song and it being about a blonde person.

"L-like I said I don't like the blonde guy" Xiao said while blushing as red as a tomato. when upon realizing his's face was red, he turn his head to the side a bit.

His and aether eyes met

Xiao's POV

When I turn my head so the others couldn't see my red face.I was met with the blon- I mean aether's golden eyes.

___________________________________________

Ok sorry if this chapter is really bad, kinda wired or boring but I hope you liked it even a bit and again sorry for making this short and waiting for awhile