"This is too good to be true. Why would you do this for me Jungkook. Are you pitying on me." I said with a heavy throat.

"No it's just because you captured our heart. Especially mine." He move his hands forward and cup my face. Caressing my cheeks with his thumb

"Promise me you won't ever cheat on me." Tears run down to my cheeks as we both chuckle.

"I promise That won't happen ever." He kissed my cheekbone. "Let's go." He wipes my tears. "I won't let you cry ever."

--------

One week later

Y/N pov

7 am

Keeping my hand bag on the table in the staff room I sat on the chair organizing my stuff and test papers which I need to distribute today in the first period.

<Good morning fiancé don't forget to have breakfast :)> a shy smile spread across my face looking at the cute caring text.

<good morning! I had my breakfast already please don't forget yours too>

I wanted to add a cute nickname but I did not came up with any. Baby? Too early for that. Honey? Too cliché. Daddy?? no shut up Y/N.

"Oh Ms. Park! You look different these days?" I quickly put my phone down looking up at Mrs Seo. "Different? How?" I smile

"I don't know like you're glowing" suddenly her eyes widen as she gasped "Are you perhaps in love? Who were you texting these days.  Your boyfriend or fiance." No no what the hell? How could she guess so accurately. Damn Y/N she's married herself.

"No!! I was talking to One of my college friends she wanted to meet in the evening." I sighed. Thank god I came up with a convincing lie.

"This evening? Ms Y/N we have a colleague dinner in the evening. Did you forgot?"

"No! Tomorrow evening." I replied before she could guess more true stuff. "That's good then. You know what?"

You shook your head did she read the text by accident she was just behind me. Is she going to expose me I look around the staff room everyone is here.

She came closer to me whispering in my ear.

"I'm pregnant" my eyes widen as a big smile spread across my face. "Really??congratulations!!!"

"Yah keep it down no body knows yet I wanted you to know this first." She smiled. I felt overwhelmed she's a really good friend of mine. Probably the only one

--------

This loud ass colleague dinner!!! "Ms Park!" I look in front of me as my colleague Mr.lim offers to pour me soju as i smiled gently extending my glass.

"Y/N do you think Mr. Lim likes you?" Mrs seo whispers in my ear sitting right next to me. "Why? Because he poured me soju?" I whispered back chugging my drink in one go as mr. Lim pour soju to other colleagues near him. "No! Because I can tell."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "You are what? A fortune-teller?" Mr. Lim suddenly looks at me with a smile keeping the freshly grilled meat on my plate. "Eat well." He smiled softly.

"Look I told you." I was about to reply when my phone rang. I quickly take it out of my hand bag looking at the caller ID. Jungkook?

I excuse myself quickly walking out of the room.

(I'm sure you guys knows how colleague dinners are in Korea. You might have seen in kdramas where a saparate room is provided to big groups and colleagues sit together on the floor with a long table in between and pour each other drinks and grill meat.)

"Hello?"

"Hi? Were you busy?"

I lean back at the wall

"No why do you ask"

"Oh I texted and you did not replied back."

"Yeah I'm on a colleague dinner right now and my phone was in my hand bag."

"Colleague dinner? Where?"

"It's a barbecue place near the school. Are you home yet?"

"No I was at the office. Gonna go home now. Wanted to see you actually."

"I'm sorry maybe we can plan tomorrow."

"Okay! Text me when you get home."

"I will. Bye"

"Bye baby"

Did he just called me baby????!!!!!!!! Aaaaahhhhhhhhbadgvvghjjmkkbf

------

"Who was it? Took you long enough" Mrs soe asked."Nothing just a friend."
"Why is your face red?" What the hell?? I touch my hot face. "I think it's just hot here."

"I highly doubt you were talking to a friend." She looks at me suspiciously making me gulp. "Trust me okay."

I avoid eye contact and quickly pour myself a drink.

"Yah Ms Park and Mrs seo what are you both talking about" the head teacher save me up from being questioned further.

"We were just talking about how tasty the food here is." I replied quickly as he nods go back to talking to other senior teachers with him.

--------

The sliding door of the room opens catching everyone off guards. My eyes widen at the person standing there.

"Jungkook?"

To be continued

Never beating bobba ball allegations

Never beating bobba ball allegations. 🥰