Chapter Six- Rules

Juliana's POV 

"Ufhg." I said as all the air was forcefully pushed out of my body.

"Getoffgetoffgetoff!" I wheezed, unable to breathe.

"Justin, get off of her!" a voice barked from behind Justin, and Justin was quick to move off me.

I shot up to a sitting position, coughing slightly as the air burned when it was returned to my lungs.

I looked over to see a guilty looking Justin sitting on my bed and a stern looking grandpa standing by my door.

"I'm sorry Julie, that's the only way I can wake up everyone else." Justin said sadly.

I could tell that he was regressed again, just from the way he was acting, and the childish hint to his tone. It made me wonder if I would ever see him in his older mindset. I was curious to know what type of person Justin had turned out to be.

"It's fine," I wheezed, still trying to catch my breath. "Just please keep in mind that unlike the others, I still weigh less than you.

"Come on Justin, let's go." Grandpa said in an almost snappy tone. Justin looked at him confused.

"Go where? Julie isn't even dressed yet."

"No, but you're writing lines." He stated and shifted so he could point to the door across the hallway, which from what I've gathered, is Justin's room.

"Aww man, that's no fair!" Justin exclaimed, but got up anyway.

"Why does he have to write lines?" I asked softly, and Grandpa turned his attention to me.

"Because he hurt you. He knows better." He said simply.

"No he doesn't. That's how he wakes up everyone, he just forgot that I'm not as indestructible as some people here." I defended, not wanting Justin to get in trouble because of me.

"He still hurt you. He's writing lines. End of discussion." For some reason against my better judgement, I opened my mouth to argue again, but one look had me closing it.

"Don't think I won't give you the same thing. If you'd like to join him, just keep talking." He said and I ground my teeth together to stop from making a comment that would get my ass beat.

He nodded slightly to himself, content with my lack of acknowledgement before he followed Justin to his room. But not before calling over his shoulder that I needed to be down for breakfast in 10 minutes.

Piss off Grandpa - Check.

'Well isn't that a great way to kick off that day?' I thought bitterly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast was a shit show.

Apparently Justin had talked Grandpa into taking him and I to a roller rink, but because of him cursing out Grandpa after refusing to take his punishment for "hurting me" those plans had been cancelled.

And since Uncle Stefano didn't want me to "get bored," he suggested that Elliot and I go to the drawing room and paint together, so we could have some "bonding time".

And I'm not even exaggerating, he actually said that.

He just didn't want to leave me alone and risk me getting into trouble or breaking anything. Because apparently Justin had been grounded to his room until he completed the million lines Grandpa had given him, and Elliot was the only person home that would be free. Everyone else would either be working at one of their corporations, or in their office.