chapter 4: New Behaviour!

.Jennie's pov.
It was almost night and I was sitting on my bed stressed. Many things were going round my head and much more. My thoughts were distracted by a knock on a door.

"Come in", i ordered.
It was rosé who was holding a tray of strawberry and a bowl of condensed milk.
"Unnie i know you are tired but let's eat this together as we always do when we are stressed" said rosé.

Thankyou rosé for always support me and help me during my hard time,said Jennie with tears in her eyes.
They are eating strawberries and talking about the wedding but Jennie got more stressed.

Rosé asked," I'm sorry if this bother you but what about your company???.
Jennie let a sign out and said," I'm thinking the same the company which don't even let me date will they let me get married easily".

Rosé said , "Don't worry everything will go well". Jennie nodded and both of them drifted asleep.

The next morning I woke up, did my morning routine. I never wake up early morning but I have to go to the company to clear all the things. So I was getting ready. And decide to wear something causal and wore my blue two set of top and a skirt.

 And decide to wear something causal and wore my blue two set of top and a skirt

Soon after sometime I got ready and was going downstairs for breakfast.

All were settled on the dinning table for the breakfast waiting for me.
"Good morning", i said happily. Cause I don't want to cause trouble to myself if mom found out that I'm sad for this wedding she is gonna be pissed off
"Good morning Jennie" said my dad.

First few minutes was complete silence but this is Kim's house they will be drama, i thought in my mind.
Soon after that mom speak," Jennie after your work make sure you and Taehyung go for the wedding shopping together".
I just nodded and continued my breakfast.
"Should I join Jennie Unnie??", Asked rosé
Which i happily replied, "Ofcourse rosé you can come to office in few hours we will leave soon after you come".

The other few minutes were silent and I left to my office.

In the office I was sitting in my studio where the CEO told me to wait. I was waiting for the CEO to come till that I was using my phone trying to sort list the wedding venue.

The door knob in sometime revealing CEO of the company. Jennie greeted him with a soft smile. CEO greeted her back.
They start having conversation about the some but in between Jennie said, " I'm getting married".
In response ceo was just shock on sudden confession by Jennie.
"I know this is hard to understand but I am getting married in few days I hope I can??", Jennie asked the CEO very politely.

CEO was about to say no when the door again opened but this time it's was KIM TAEHYUNG who entered the studio.
CEO was just shock of taehyung sudden entire.

"Taehyung sir you here you need anything you should have told me???", Said the CEO

"Taehyung sir you here you need anything you should have told me???", Said the CEO .
Which Jennie was shock when his boss was bending in front of someone and that to in front of taehyung.
"No I'm just here to tell that Jennie and I are getting married and we needed your permission??",said taehyung in his cold and straight face.

CEO looked and jennie and said, " You should have told me before that the person you are getting married is taehyung".
Without any further decision the CEO agreed for the wedding and the wedding was announced on few of the news channel and television. Afterall the idol and business icon of Korea were getting married.

We left from the studio. I settled in taehyung's  car cause we have to go shopping.
"Can we wait for sometime Rosé is coming so that we all can go together"said Jennie.
Taehyung nodded in Yes.
"Taehyung should I start driving ", said jimin who was on the driving seat .
Taehyung commanded," No, we are waiting for Jennie's sister".

Rosé came but couldn't find Jennie as they were sitted in the car. Rosé called Jennie and jennie told her where the car was parked.
Jennie opens the car window to talk with rosé.
Rosé settle down at the passenger seat beside Jimin and jennie and taehyung were settled behind.
Rosé looked extremely beautiful wearing a brown two piece and and tied in a bun.
Jimin looked at her for few seconds completely lost.

Jimin got the order of driving he starts driving. At no time they were at the mall.
"Jennie Unnie from were should we start shopping?", asked rosé.
"We can start from the dress as rings are already brought by my mom", said taehyung looking towards his phone giving no interest in shopping.

They all brought the dresses and it was already evening.
"Omo we told so much time in shopping", said Jennie.
"You were the one who took so much time to decide the dress",rosé replied.

"It's my first wedding let me shop atleast I can  have a dress of my choice if not husband", Jennie said making rosé laugh.
"Let's have dinner", said taehyung still not much interest in them.

They all went to the expensive restaurant, and settled Jennie and rosé were sitting and jimin and taehyung in front of them.
They ordered the food and were eating it. Jennie and rosé talk a lot while eating, taehyung still busy in his phone and jimin glancing at rosé which was noticed by taehyung.

They all reached home safely.

Tell me your thoughts on this story I'm really getting demotivate you all didn't comment and vote for the story....*hurt*