Chapter 3

September 14th

Dear Diary,
The first week of school has finally come to an end.

For now the situation hasn't been too dramatic, I also think I've made some friends.

This year I feel very productive and I am convinced that it will go better than the previous years.

Luna closed the diary and put it in her desk drawer. Before she could do anything else her father yelled from the dining room that dinner was ready.

She left her room and sat down at the table with her family. While they ate, her parents tried to start a conversation, which didn't last long due to Luna's brief replies.

Luckily they shifted their attention to the television and occasionally commented on the various news.
Then her mother seemed to remember something.

«Luna, tomorrow morning Dad and I have to go to Grandma's because she needs help. We'll be back around lunchtime, would you be able to be alone with Nico?»
«Yes, but come back at lunchtime for real, not like last time you said the same thing and came back after dinner.»

Her father smiled at the memory: when they returned home there was a disaster, Nicolas was crying desperately and Luna who kept yelling with the phone in her hand ready to call for help and announce the disappearance of her parents.

«Don't worry, we won't have any setbacks this time.»

After he finished eating Luna went to her room and heard her phone ring. She turned it on and her heart skipped a beat when she saw a message from Selene.

She immediately leapt onto the bed and opened the chat to see what it was about.

"<heyy>"

Luna sighed with relief and answered her.

<Hello>

<I was thinking that we didn't end up exchanging mythology information haha>

<True, sorry I forgot>

<No worries>
<I forgot too hahaha>

<But I don't think it's a good idea to do it at school, the breaks last too little>>

<You're right :/>
<Because it would be nice to talk about this>
<Otherwise we can meet after school>

<I think that's the only way>

<It makes me laugh when I think about it because meeting to talk about mythology seems like an obligation haha>

<But if you don't want to, we can just meet to get to know each other better>

<We can do that too>
<I'd like to get to know you better, I like you :)>

<:)>

<So you want to meet up?>

<Sure, where, when and at what time?>

<Anywhere is fine with me except my house and preferably in the morning because I'm busy in the afternoon>
<So we have to discard school days>