𝟖

*Present*

He steps out of hobi's cabin with various thoughts lingering in his mind , as he now understood the reason why the case went out of his hands. Someone had leaked his medical reports. But who? He never told it to anyone, not to his soulmate , his boyfriend or not even his mother....What is his/her motive?

Someone who wants this case unsolved. Is it the killer himself? He finds himself a step close to the case.

He needs to figure out the person behind this before it's too late.

Taehyung goes through the cctv visuals again , zooms it in and takes the picture of the car and the murderer but his face is not clear as it is covered with mask and he even wore black cap looking downwards while kidnapping his victim. How intelligent of him!!

He tries to figure out his final location but it's almost impossible as the cctv visuals cut after a distance as there was some maintenance work going on.

"Hyung I need to meet the witness"

"Is your name Lisa?"

"Yes sir"

"Why didn't you report this before? " asked tae glaring at her

"S-Sir w-well"

"Stop stuttering, will you?" shouted tae angrily banging on the table

"The murderer, he saw me , pointed the gun towards me and told if I dare tell anyone about what I witness he would kill me"

"Is that so? Are you not afraid he will kill you now?"

Tears rolled down her cheek as she replied hesistantly..

"It is because namjin is my boyfriend"

"Great , great , I see where this is going. Now you understood the pain of others when they lose their loved ones , isn't it? If you only had reported this earlier..."

"Get out , I don't wanna see your face again and give a detailed report of what you witnessed to Jimin"

"Chimchim take her witness report and make sure she reaches home safely"

"Sure.. Take care of yourself , don't stress out" said jimin giving him an assuring look

Something is wrong somewhere...

He sat down next to computer and immediately started going through the police portal to search about Minho, his last hope in solving this case.

A smile crept on his face as he noted down the address and decided to meet him tomorrow

"Room 677 ?"

"Yes , you're right"

Minho opened the door and welcomed Tae as they started discussing about the case.

"Yes , his name was Bogum who was merely 12 years old"

"Sir you might have heard about the recent crimes going on and I suspect the murderer who killed Bogum is behind this. Could you tell me about your investigating report?"

Bogum was a student of Lachimolala school , he was a perfect student , an all-rounder loved by all students and teachers. That year , a new student joined the class named Jeon Jungkook, everyone bullied him & he had no friends as he was suffering from a rare disease . That's until Bogum notices him being lonely so decides to accompany him and they eventually became friends. All friends left Bogum as he befriended Jungkook but he didn't care at all as long as he had Jungkook. I came to know that Jungkook proposed Bogum to be his boyfriend but he declined , immediately broke their friendship and started mocking him just like the others.