𝟔

The next morning Tae wakes up to look for jk , but to no avail . Taeshi told him that kookie went yesterday night as he had urgent work to complete. He nodded his head, still not suspecting the older one bit.

Jimin too informed he is leaving due to the case and gave the blonde an assuring smile that everything would be alright.

He turns on the news channel in the tv to find out people panicking , cuz of the recent crimes and teenage boys have been warned to not interact with strangers and stay alert whenever they go out. The media reporters are surrounding Min Yoongi enquiring about the advances in the investigation-

"Give us time , I will make sure the culprit is behind the bars" exclaimed yoongles

People have been requesting to change  yoongi as the officer in charge of the case as no advances have taken place and moreover people are worried due to these killings.

Hobi assured to look into the matter and inform the media in case he decides to change the officer, and also promises them to surely provide advances in the cases within a week and make sure that murderer is caught as soon as possible.

The younger's grip on the remote becomes stronger and he throws the remote of in fit of anger as he couldn't do anything to stop the kidnapping than to sit uselessly in the bed

He immediately pulls of the IV fluid tubes injected to his arms and goes to Taehyun's room ordering him to prepare the discharge sheet as he wants to go out of the hospital as soon as possible.

Taehyun was stunned to speak as he saw a fierce side of Taehyung , without any words exchanged between them , he informs the nurse to prepare the discharge sheets and told him it would be ready within a few hours.

"Even though you are fine now , you should take rest Kim. I know about your job , but I hope you don't take stress and make sure to take your medication on time "

Taeshi dialed kook seeing him this way , as he is the only one who could calm him down now.

Jungkook reached the hospital within half an hour and rushed to tae's room calming him down with sweet words, kissing the younger's temple and captured his parted lips , the one he has been craving the most , he bit his lips asking for entrance and slid his tongue in exploring the cavern and mixing their saliva with each move

"Mhmm... Jungkookie" moaned tae into the kiss

Tae's moans were like music to jungkook's ears , the ones he has been wanting to hear the most 

He kissed him hungrily and pulled away connecting their forehead, and started trailing soft kisses down his neck , sucking and nibbling the soft spot on his neck leaving a purple hickey and smirks proudly seeing the mark , as he licks it earning a whimper.

"MINE ALL MINE" whispered kook into his ears as he sucked his earlobe earning a light moan from the blonde

"Y-Yes all y-yours"

He pecked his forehead , as the younger became shy , keeping his head lower fidgeting his fingers.

"Is my baby shy?"

Their lovey dovey moment was interrupted by doctor  Taehyun who entered the room,  as his eyes widens seeing a shy taetae who not even a few hours ago was fierce as a tiger , seems like jk had a big impact on him. He handed over the discharge sheet to him and exited the room

"Are you sure about this baby? Are you alright? "

"Yes , I am fine kookie. Moreover staying in the hospital makes my mind go crazy , seeing the bastard committing crimes one after the another and am helplessly sitting here not able to do a thing"

"Make sure you take care of yourself.. What about a date tomorrow babes?"

"I will see but we need to rush the date if that's fine with you"

"Disadvantages of having an officer as your boyfriend" exclaimed the older

"If it was not for this case , I would have surely spend time with you kookie"

(Invisible genie – bruh .. If you only had stop your killings , then he wouldn't have stress and would spend time with you)

"Alright love , as you say , get ready tomorrow at 6pm, I will pick you up" said the older pecking his lips

They packed his things from the hospital heading down to car and he dropped tae and his mom in their house and went straight to his favourite place speeding up the car in extreme rage.

He chuckles as he enters the almost dark room ready to torture his victim NAMJIN

He starts playing the creepy song in his violin with frightened namjin shaking in fear. The music stops playing as kook slowly approaches him with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Your death would be the most painless cuz today is the best day of my life" said jungkook in loud voice as he stabs the knife right into his eyes hearing his loud cry as a pleasing tune to his ears

"My baby bear is still investigating the case" , he stabbed the younger's other eye as blood oozes out  of both his eyes

"He called me a bastard , a psycho" said the raven haired as he trails the knife down his chest leaving behind deep scars of agony and finally piercing his ears.

"He is not even ready to go for a date" exclaimed the older stabbing his stomach uncountable number of times

"I AM NOT A BASTARD BEAR" He stabbed his body multiple times until he heard the victim's last cries , now his face and body covered in blood.

He licked the blood to quench his thirst and was satisfied seeing his beautiful masterpiece.

Tae  was freshening up when he got a sudden unexpected call from jin

"T-Tae , n-namjin"

"What happened hyung? Why are you crying?"

"H-He is missing since yesterday" said jin crying

" Don't worry hyung.. He will be safe. I will find him right away"

"N-No , h-he i-s not"

"H-He was k-kidnapped , we saw the CCTV visuals , I am worried .. joonie suspects , it's that murderer JJK "

A lone tear escaped his eyes as he no longer knew how to comfort his hyung.

"Aish hyung , namjoon hyung might have misunderstood .. He is safe. I am sure"

"J-Joonie wants you in the station. He is too worried , you need to s-support him"

"Don't worry hyung. I will take care of it"

He hangs up the call with worries burying in his mind , and heads to the station at midnight.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ

(I never expected I could write those details --. So namjin is 17 years old but in this fic I mentioned jin 30 , and joonie 27 but it doesn't make sense for them to have 17 year old son. I know.. Bear with this stupid genie. Moreover it's a fiction. )