𝟐

His phone starts chiming continuously

"Uhh.. Who is interrupting my beautiful moment?"

He took out his phone and after reading the caller's name , a slight smile crept on his face.

"Baby bear , why are you calling me at this hour?" enquired the raven haired

"I am sorry kookie if you were asleep , but I need an urgent help as I got my next case."

"Anything for my baby bear"

Kookie disposed the body in Han lake & after cleaning himself up , he headed straight to Taehyung's home not expecting that tae was the police in charge to investigate about his crimes.

The blonde opened the door welcoming jungkook with his famous boxy smile which melted kookie's heart in an instant.

The smile which had been on jk face immediately vanishes away after seeing the case was none other than his own crimes.

"What happened kookie? Why do you suddenly look so upset?"

Tae noticed the immediate change in his expression and was quite concerned.

"Ahh.. It's nothing. I have a small headache. Can we discuss about this case tomorrow?" enquired the older

"I am sorry for troubling you at midnight... I am anxious about this case unlike others. Something in me says it's not gonna be easy to solve this"

"Indeed true , you will never be able to solve this case in your life" muttered jk under his breath

"Did you say something kookie?"

"N-Nothing.. Why don't we go to sleep?"

"Sure , I will get the bed ready"

It was very common for kookie and tae to visit each other's home. Tae met jungkook during a case , and they became really close friends

 Kookie is an article writer , he works for BANGTAN newspaper and always gives the best investigation and crime articles to the publication . Everyone was amazed by his spectacular reports , he wrote each report as if he had witnessed all of this in front of his eyes. . Whenever tae got a new case he would discuss it with jungkook , and being the genius he always is , gives tae clues and helps him in cracking the case. Well it's not gonna be happening in this case much to tae's dismay , as he is unaware it is his friend whom he thought is innocent is behind all this brutal murders.

The raven haired entered tae's bedroom and was drooling over the sight seeing him wearing loose shirt and short trousers exposing his honey skinned thighs.

He was trying hard to control himself as he knows the blonde just considers him as his friend and he shouldn't cross the limit.

Tae jumped to the bed opening his arms wide

"Kookie cuddle with me please" giggled tae

"Not today , I am sorry"

Tae starts whining and pouting like a baby. He is a baby only in front of the jungkook else wears a serious expression on his face all the time. They would sleep together whenever jungkook comes to tae's home at midnight and it was quite common for them to cuddle and give each other forehead kisses even though they were just friends.

"Alright fine , now stop whining"

Tae snuggled , and kookie held him in his arms cuddling and lovingly looking at the gorgeous beauty in his arms.

Only if Tae could be his forever.....

He cooed at the sight of Tae sleeping and letting out small snores , he slowly pecked his lips as he couldn't hold up the temptation to kiss that lips at least for once , even if it's for a while.

Tae felt something soft and sweet touching his lips and immediately responded back , dreaming about cloudy cotton candy.

Kookie froze in his position as he never expected that coming , and there was sudden rush of guilt going though his mind as he tried to take advantage of his friend while he was asleep. He immediately pulled back and slowly moved Tae away from his embrace and covered him up in a warm blanky.

He pecked tae's forehead and slowly whispered with a glint of dismay

"Sorry baby bear , but you will never be able to solve this case as long as I am alive cuz tomorrow this case is not gonna be yours"

The next minute he lets out a deep chuckle ,eyes holding pure rage

As the sunshine flickers through the window , tae wakes up with his alarm clock ringing beside his bed , to find that kookie was not beside him. After doing his morning routine he finds breakfast made downstairs , with a cute little note -

"To my lovely baby bear"

It was his favourite pancakes and strawberry milkshake ( Idk why but in every ffs this is tae's fav food so I included it as well lol)

Tae was munching his favourite food with a cute pout but it vanishes away as soon as taeshi joins him for breakfast.

" Jungkook came yesterday , isn't it ? You shouldn't disturb him always. He said that he would come in evening as he got some urgent work to do "

The blonde simply nods and taeshi tears up , as it had been years since tae had talked to her properly .

She was able to see his cute , bubbly side only when kookie was with him , that's why Taeshi adores kookie a lot and considers him as his own son.

He got ready and headed to the station to be called out by joonie to his cabin

"Taehyung , I am sorry as you are no longer needed to investigate this case"

"S-Sir , I am sorry I think I didn't hear you clearly"

"The case is handed over to Yoongi" said Namjoon with no emotions on his face

"Pardon , why am I not allowed to investigate this case any longer. It just have been a few days since I am handed over this case , but sir I assure you that I will be able to crack this case if you would grant me more time"

"Sorry Taehyungaa , I wish you to investigate this case , but it is the top orders to hand over the case to Yoongi and I am not sure about the reason . We don't have any rights to interfere with them"

Tae dashed out of cabin smashing the door angrily...

Whether he was given the case or not he made up his mind to investigate the case secretly to find the culprit behind the murder.

What angered him the most was that this case was handed over to none other than MIN YOONGI , the officer he despised the most.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ