𝟏

Taehyung was a struggling writer, he approached numerous agents to get his book published.

"Sir pls , could you please give me a chance , I am sure you will love this story" pleaded the blonde with a sad look on his face

"Explain the story fast, I have got to attend an important meeting" replied the agent harshly

Tae started telling his story for nth time.. He never gave up on his dream , he hoped to get his book published.

"I am sorry but no one prefers to read these genre of books in this era."

"I – I am sorry sir , but this book is my only hope. I am sure the readers are gone love it." exclaimed blonde with a sad sigh

"Don't come to me ever again and go away with your piece of garbage"

He exited the office with his heart clenching , tears threatening to fall from his deep blue ocean eyes any time, the blonde went to the park were he usually used to go when he was upset.

Taehyung was completely heart broken because he spent years writing to complete that story , he tore all the pages of his books and threw it away

He decided to give up on his dream of becoming a writer but doesn't realize from this point his life is going to take a whole new turn. His mother Taeshi , urged Tae to get a job, but the blonde always denied , insisting he would become a famous writer one day.

The blond returned to his home hesitantly , his eyes red and puffy from continuous crying.

"You didn't get an agent to publish your book.. Didn't you? Son you told me if you don't get an agent today , you are gonna listen to me."

"Yes mom. I will get a job as you say" replied tae with a sigh

He ran upstairs and locked his room. All his dreams are shattered. He can't blame his mother for being worried about him for not having a job. Tae's dad Mr. Kim cheated on his wife with another lady. Taeshi divorced Kim and ever since that she took care of Tae as a single parent. They lived in a small apartment , his mother worked hard to survive and meet their needs.

*1 year later*

Taehyung worked hard and trained to become the sub inspector of police, he gets into this field as he is aims to catch the criminals and make the system corrupt – free , which is almost impossible , but he wants to try his level best. His whole life is going to change now when an interesting case gets into his life, not knowing this case will make his life a living hell..

(I am not good at writing police case and it's not correct, bear with me)

File – Missing case 1098 was placed on his desk. The report depicted about a teenage boy Alex who has been missing from 2 days . His parents were weeping endlessly as he was their only son.

He called his parents into his office but the very next moment the blonde got a call and he immediately rushed out along with other officials to Seoul Forest Park.

A body was wrapped in plastic and hung on the tree upside down , he slowly gets closer to the body witnessing the thick red liquid dripping from all parts which were sliced into pieces 

They managed to take down the body to find the victims eyes had been scooped out by the murderer and there were deep cut and scars covering the body.

The people standing around had tendency to vomit and slowly bad odor of the body started to fill the atmosphere.

The site was blocked by police and it was filled with media reporters. The photographers hesitantly took the photos of the victims body and the blonde too captured pictures in his phones to examine it later. The body was sent for post mortem.