Ch 39: Crashing the party

Start from the beginning

All I could focus on where Damian's hands on my body, creating a throbbing in the pit of my stomach.
We'd been together almost four months now and I'd never let us go father than making out. Yes hands roamed a bit but I never let it go too far as to have sex. Graduation was a month and a half away and I was going to give into my urges until after.
Damian groaned before crashing his lips to mine. It wasn't a slow kiss it was one filled with yearning and passion. And just like the very first time I felt like I was on cloud nine. Pleasurable shocks invaded my body, my hands reaching up to entangle themselves in Damian's silk like hair. It was as if I was trying to bring us closet but in reality the only thing between us was two pieces of clothing.

I felt Damian's hands dip into my dress and play with the strings of my thong. I had to stop this before it went to far.
With one final kiss I pulled away laying my for head on his chest. I could hear the erratic beating of his heart as his arms tightened around me.
"There goes another cold shower." He chuckled dryly but I could hear the underlying strain in his voice.
Guilt shot through me, but was quickly gone. I wasn't ready yet, and he understood that.
"So where are you girls off to? " he asked,his mouth near my ear.
He knew that was one of my turn on spots and he was just teasing me.
"Strip club."I mumbled.
He was very distracting.

"No you're not!" A tick started in his jaw.
I cupped his jaw, trying to calm him down.
He immediately leaned into it.
"Thats what Raven said but I'm sure she was just playing." I assured although I wasn't so sure myself.
"I hope so. I don't want anyone else touching you, human or not."his arms we're like vise grips around me.
I laid my head on his chest and hugged him tightly. I knew how he felt.
"And we're are the guys dragging you off to? " I asked.
Ash still refused to speak to me or Damian. So I knew in a sense it would be awkward tonight, just like every time they hung out. I appreciated Lance and Dante at least trying to include Damian in their group.

"Apparently one of the humans off the baseball team is throwing a party and they wanted to hit it up." Damian sighed deeply "I don't particularly want to go, but it beats staying home alone."
His eyes brightened suddenly.
"Lets just hang out, just me and you." His eyes begged me "We can watch 'The Notebook' again if you'd like."
Although the offer was tempting I had kind of looked forward to hanging out with the girls tonight.
"I can't Damian." My eyes pleaded for him to understand "you and I need some time apart. Were always together and that can become unhealthy. "
I could see the hurt in his eyes as he pulled away.
"You want a break? "
"Damian, no..." I tried to explain but he just shook his head.
"Fine you want a break, you got one."

Then he turned on his heel and walked away. Or more like stalked.
He blocked me off of mind link so I wasnt able to talk to him.
"Dante." I called out to him.
"Whats up, beautiful? " I could hear the frown in his voice.
He was most likely feeling what I was right now.
"Damian and I had a disagreement not that long ago, can you keep a close eye on him tonight? "
"Sure will. But I'm sure he'll be on his best behavior. He really looks smitten with you, you have him wrapped your little finger." Dante smirked.
"I'm not so sure. I know how guys can be when they're upset. They can be pretty self destructive. "
I heard his sigh.

"Got you. Don't worry I'll keep an eye on him. "
"Thanks, munchkin." I smiled cheekly. "Have fun tonight."
He hated when I called him that.
"Ugh. " he groaned "I can already see how this plays out. We all start missing each other and you guys meet us as the party."
"Nope." I denied it, but I was pretty certain he was right.

*******

"I miss Lance." Lindsey whined beside me.
"I miss Dante." Peyton pouted.
"Aww come on you guys, these humans aren't doing it for y'all? " Raven seemed to be the only one to be enjoying herself here.
True to her word she had driven us in the SUV to the strip club in the city.
They we're currently dancing on the stage, in their firefighter and police uniforms. They yanked them off showing us their muscled bodies. Some where attractive I had to admit but none compared to Damian.
We all turned our heads to Raven.
"No."
She rolled her big blue eyes on us and with one final look at the human strippers she got up.
"C'mon let's go crash a party."
We all followed eagerly behind her.

*******

When we made it to the party it was just like any typical human party. The guy was loaded, he had a huge house with a big front and back lawn.
Some people we're already passed out in the front, red cups littering the ground floors.
I could smell some wolves inside and outside.
"Go on." Raven shooed us away as we went in search of our mates. I saw Bailey catch up with Ash who sat in a couch talking to a few guys. Dante was on the other side of the room talking to a girl. Peyton still had yet to see him.
"You better be talking to her about math, or else Peyton will kick your ass." I mind linked to him. His eyes sent a seething look my way.
"You know I'd never cheat on her." He huffed.

At that moment he excused himself from the girl and walked my way.
"I lost track of Damian once he got waisted and lost his shirt. Luckily I managed to save that jacket you got him, its in the truck. Last I saw of him he was in the game room past the kitchen." He said, his arm around my shoulders.
Peyton saw him and immediately bounded our way.
"See ya." I winked and I went in search of Damian.
It took me a good ten minutes to find him, the smells of body odor and beer compromising my olfactory nerves.
He was indeed in the game room, with at least ten cups of beer in front of him. Beer pong.

I watched as he missed and had to drink all ten. By now he had a tipsy air about him. He must have drunk way more before I arrived. Werewolves burned off beer quickly and only wolverine could get us really wasted .
Disgusted by his bahavior I decided to just do my own thing.
I caught up with Raven and drank a little as we danced on the dance floor.
Although I was having fun I couldn't help but wonder what Damian was up to.
"Ill be right back." I told Raven as she nodded her head, distracted already with some random guy.

I'd just made it back in the house when I heard Peytons panicked voice in my head.
"Ashley... Damian." I heard her sob as my heart raced in fright "Upstairs."
My legs carried me as fast as they could up the stairs. I followed Damian's and Bailey's scent into one of the rooms.
I was shocked to see Damian on Peyton.
"He just pushed me in here..." she had tears trailing down her face as I helped her push him off.
His eyes we're dialated and droopy as he looked from me to Peytons disrayed figure.

"Ashley..." I didn't let him finish as I grabbed Peytons hand and ran out of the room.
Tears we're blurring my vision as I pushed past people, hearing Damian's distant voice behind me.
How could he? I thought as I continued to run.
"St-stop." Peyton stopped us in someones dark front yard. "Ashley, I'm so sorry."
I shook my head.
"No, I'm sorry. I can't believe he- that he..."I couldn't get the words out without a sob escaping.

We held each other and cried until I heard a car pull up. Dante,Lance and Ash got out and ran to us.
"Ashley,Bailey what's wrong? " Dante asked, his face frightened.
My emotions we're certainly freaking him out.
And then his eyes widened as I showed him with my thoughts what had happened.
"That son of a bitch! " he exploded "I'm going to kill him."
"Whats going on? " Lance asked confused.

"I-I can't be here." I stuttered as I shifted and ran.
I didn't care that someone might see me, all I could think about was getting away.
Getting far away from Damian.
How could he? I kept thinking over and over in my head.

Dun . Dun. Dun. Wow.. what do you guys think? Do you think Damian really tried getting with Peyton? I guess you'll see soon enough. Follow. Vote. Comment. :)
- Allie_that_girl