"Yeah," Madelyn nodded, glancing at Lucas before turning back to the girls, "What's the worst that could happen?" she made eyecontact with Peyton, winking at her.

The girl on the stage finished her song and applause rang though the small cafe.

"I guess that's my que," Madelyn excused herself from the group. Slowly, she made her way onto the stage, laughing at the cheers coming from her friends.

"Hey, I'm Madelyn Peters. I'm- uh- gonna sing a song I wrote recently," She nervously glanced around the cafe when her eyes landed on Peyton, who gave her and excited smile and thumbs up. Then her eyes landed on Lucas, who sent her a soft nod. "This is Invisible."

She softly strummed on her guitar.

"There's a fire inside of you,
That can't help but shine through,
She's never gonna see the light,
No matter what you do,
And all I think about is how to make you think of me,
And everything that we could be," slowly, she raised her head from her guitar, looking among the crowd for reactions. She watched as the group slowly swayed with the tune, everyone listening deeply to her song. A smile grew on her face as she continued.

"And I just wanna show you,
She don't even know you,
She's never gonna love you like I want to,
And you just see right through me," her eyes landed on Lucas, holding eye contact.

"But if you only knew me,
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelieveable,
Instead of just invisible," she watched some form of realization come to his face. She quickly shook her head and focused again.

"Like shadows in a faded light,
Oh we're invisble,
I just wanna open your eyes,
And make you realize,
I just wanna show you,
She don't even know you,
Baby, let me love you, let me want you,
You just see right through me,
But if you only knew me,
We could be a beautiful, miracle, unbelievable,
Instead of just invisible," she slowly ended the strums of her guitar and her eyes fluttered closed.

"She can't see the way your eyes,
Light up when you smile," she slowly opened her eyes again when the applause rang out in the cafe. All for her. A large smile found it's way onto her face and she softly laughed.

She jumped down from the makeshift stage and happily walked over to her friends where Peyton basically tackled her into a hug.

"You were amazing Maddie!" Peyton exclaimed, rocking her back and forth.

"Aww thanks P!" Madelyn giggled.

"She's so right, Mads, that was amazing! Where did you get the idea to write something like that?!" Brooke pulled her into a hug next.

"Oh um," Madelyn glanced to Lucas, "I guess just a mix of experiences," Madelyn said simply.

Lucas was about to hug Madelyn next when a man approached.

"Madelyn Peters?" he spoke.

"Yes?" Madelyn spun around. Looking at the man in shock. He was dressed casually but professionally. His tie hung loosely around the collar of his shirt and his hands were in his pockets.

"Can we speak for a moment?" he asked, nodding out the door.

"Uh," she glanced to her friends, "Yeah sure," she followed him outside.

"I'm Aaron Huff," he stuck his hand out to shake hers.

"Nice to meet you," she nodded at him.

"I'm with a company called Diamond Records. And I'd like to offer you the opportunity to record your song as a demo," he stated. Madelyn's eyes widened in shock.