Drake cut zombies after zombies as he squarely hit them on their head or neck. With his strength, he only needs to deal a single blow on every zombie.  

Drake keeps on retreating backward to the stairs down to the 6th floor. 

As he wants to lead the zombies further away from his sister.

While doing so, He Inadvertently saved all the survivors on the 7th floor. 

Drake successfully leads the zombies completely on the 6th floor.  

Now that he confirmed that his sister is at least alive and temporarily safe. 

The burden on his mind lessened.

Drake is eager to finish off these zombies so that he can reunite with his sister.

With slight concern that those guys might do something again to his sister, Drake rampages on the 6th floor together with the help of the little dragon.

The duo killed zombies after zombies as if they were cutting cabbage.

With Betelgeuse flying while clawing every zombie it came across as if mowing a grass, the numbers of zombies was continuously dwindling.

In truth, 60% of the zombies were killed off by the little dragon.

In those times it didn't actively help Drake as it can sense that Drake wanted to kill the zombies himself to gain experience for leveling up.

That's why it took two hours for Drake to finish off more than four hundred zombies. 

It's not as if Drake didn't want to hurry up on the 7th floor where the noise was coming from. But Drake was absorbed in fighting at those moments, that's why the dominating thoughts on Drake's mind was to only kill those zombies. 

Betelgeuse, who was only an hour old, although smart, can only understand what's in the present and can't see the bigger picture of the situation. 

That's why it only does what the most dominating thoughts of Drake at the moment, at its best ability. 

As someone who the little dragon considered as its guardian. It was obedient and loyal to Drake. 

At the moment. 

Drake's biggest desire was to reunite with his sister. He just wants for these zombies in front of his eyes to die already so he can meet up with her.

Betelgeuse, who is like a magic genie of Drake, responds to his desire.

It didn't take as long as ten minutes, more than enough for the little dragon to wipe out the horde of zombies numbering to two hundred.

Drake, who was like Aladdin at these moments getting his wishes fulfilled, was gobsmacked at the little Dragon's show off of its power.

Drake knew that dragons were mythical creatures and is powerful even at its infant stage, but he didn't know at what scale.

Now he knew a little about why Dragons were one of the top predators. 

With this little dragon by his side, he and his sister were pretty much safe at this early stage.

Drake looks at the little dragon approvingly.

It flew over to him after finishing the last zombie that left standing.

"Good job! You were such a nice little dragon. This brother here will feed you later with lots of chocolate after we finish here, okay?"  

He hugs it and rubs it's tiny bumps where it's horn was about to grow. 

After hugging the little dragon to his satisfaction, he let it go, making the little dragon whine reluctantly. 

The duo was about to head on the 7th floor again where he would meet his older sister there. But he stopped right on his track.

He looked at the little dragon hovering on his side. And Drake asked if it could hide away from the prying eyes of the people upstairs.

The little dragon didn't understand why Drake would want it to hide, but it nonetheless complied and merge on the space as it magically disappeared without a trace.

Drake knew that it's just one of its ability to control space so he was only surprised a little.

Arriving at the 7th floor, Drake's eyes only saw his sister, completely ignoring the rest of the group.

He heave a sigh of relief.

When Drake's arrive, the group who was vigilant, instantly spotted him.

It was the same for his sister.

When their eyes met, his older sister broke down to tears blurring her sight.

She let go of the wooden pole she was holding as she runs toward where Drake is with all her might. 

Arriving in front of her little brother, Jessica dive into her brother's chest embracing him tightly.

She felt at peace on his warm chest, sobbing silently all the grievance she felt.