Little Witch

ALPHA X WITCH

Tw: Cursed, magic

"I am not the bad guy here, I just want someone to love me" I repeated to my reflection as I put on lipstick to finish my look.

I am a forest witch, always has been. I can fend for myself and can survive on my own. But I am tired, I hate to wake up all alone in my quite lavish home.

I've been around for a couple centuries and met many men, but they all disappointed me and the one man who didn't is actually taken. We'll, he will be taken seeing that he is a werewolf and he will surely have a mate.

I hated it, he had caught my attention last month at a party my old friend had hosted. He was there, looking twice as handsome as the devil.

There and then, I knew who I'd spend the rest of my lifetime with.

I took it my personal mission to find out his mate through my magic and kill her, and make myself his mate. The price will be high, to forge me as a mate to him but I will do everything in my power.

His little mate wasted a week of my busy schedule, she was quite the runner but I managed to eat her heart.

Then everything becomes easier.

I went to his territory. Fake looking for herbs and just as I planned, I was caught and taken to the alpha. The man of my dreams, Alpha Darren Jacobs.

Then just like a cliche movie, he took one smell in the room and instantly rushed to my side, smelling me all over and over again.

I faked innocence and whimper which seemed to make him growl. It was so beastly yet human at the same time.

I have been living with him ever since and to say that he is possessive is an understatement. He would blow a fuse whenever he doesn't see me when he wakes up, whether I am in the bathroom or not.

Another sign of his possessiveness is that he never allows me to stand or sit or even breathe near another male without him.

He breathed down my neck every second of the day and kept me beside him almost all of the time.

He did know that I am a witch and let me gather herbs from time to time, under his constant gaze of course.

However, I did enjoy this life at least for now. I have always been feeling empty, as if my heart is a black hole which absorbs every emotion, never to be seen again. I am happy that Darren is constantly showing me the love I missed out.

For others, it may be suffocating but it has never been too much for me.

I know to be grateful for such a kind and loving man. Men like him are hard to find these days.

With Darren, most of my morning starts with breakfast in bed and a couple hours of cuddling.

He went with me to my manicure appointments, my waxing appointments, my hair stylists appointments, my doctor appointments and every other gathering I was invited to.

My friend Clarissa had always shook her head at her alpha's behaviour but didn't say a word. Her relationship with Beta Johnson seems different from ours.

"Darling, who are you thinking about?" Came his voice from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hmmm I was thinking bout the day we met. I remember you were so rough on me." I smirk and kiss his cheek.

"That's because you're a minx, my little witch. " He smiled and sat beside me.

"Let's watch Transformers." He suggested and I sigh.

"Babe, I want to watch Mean Girls" I pouted and look at him with the most doe eye look I could manage.

He was silent for a while and suddenly laughed. "You're funny doe, but we've watched that movie last night, and the night before that and I'm so done with it." He took the remote control from my hand.

"Okay you win, but we'll watch a documentary tomorrow" I threaten him and lie down on his chest. He may not know this but his heartbeat always calm me down and makes me drowsy.

I love being in his arms.

"Hey honey, whatever happened to the guy who hit on me last week. I've never met him again?" I asked him, his pack isn't a large community. Just about a couple thousand people.

"You don't need to know, darling. Leave all the trouble with me, just stay pretty and faithful to me and I will provide you with anything your want." He said, tempting.

There and then, I knew what I did is right. And he was my one and only chance of love.

I smile as I finish the incantation to forever bind him to me.

No one will ever notice the weird mark on his chest and no one will wonder how a wolf could be mated with a witch. And no one will suspect a thing.