What the hell!

Hawks POV:

Me and Endeavor were about to start our shift but everyone knows me! Without any chicken, I will not start it. Besides I was getting a bit hungry and Endeavor was the same. He may not say it but he was definitely hungry. I could tell that much by the sound of his grumbling stomach when we entered our usual KFC place. One would think he doesn't like KFC but the fact that he actually quite liked this place was still there. No one besides me and the staff here knew that though.

Me: So what you gonna get today?

Endeavor: The usual.

Me: A bucket?

Endeavor: Yes and get me some more fries as well.

Me: Gotcha!

It was normal for us to go in here before we get to our agencies. Funny how we both had our own agencies but found ourselves meeting each other around this KFC nearly everyday. It definitely was something else but I was not complaining about it at all. 

So before I could even stand up and actually go order our stuff something random and ridiculous happened. 

Endeavor: You see them?

Me: Yeah...

Endeavor: Something is going on.

Me: Yup... totally agree with you.

However before we had a chance to think about what could happen, these people took out a gun and started shouting around. They all seemed separate and not acting as a group at first but when one would look at them more closely one could definitely tell that they were working together. They may not wear any kind of mask but that didn't mean anything nowadays at all. 

???:Hands up in the air! No bullshitting here!

And this was how it all started. 

Who in their right mind thinks that this is something normal or worth it?

This is a goddamn KFC restaurant... well fastfood chain but still!

They don't make that much money!

Why would they do something this stupid?

Does this make any sense?

The more I thought about it, the more I realized that me and Endeavor were the true targets here. There was nothing that was impotant here otherwise. In term of money, robbing a bank or jewellery shop would be more efficient. Then if it would be something about hostage situation this was definitely the wrong hour as there were not that many people here. If these two things were not what they wanted, then what did they intend to do with this sudden attack?

Endeavor: You don't want to do this.

???: As if I asked you Trashcan!

Kinda harsch!

But he will soo regret this!

Endeavor: What did you call me?

???: A trashcan or you want me to call you a pile of garbage instead.

Endeavor: Do you even know who we are?

???: Of course I know who you and that chicken hero are.

Me: CHICKEN?!

???: Yes, now shut it your damn rooster or I will shoot a random person.

Endeavor: Look-

Now before he could even finish the sentence this guy really aimed at the next person and shot them down. Normally when people say something like this it would be just a threat but this was definitely not one. I would have said something as well since I opened up my mouth to do it already but then stopped when I heard Endeavor go and then this... well this was definitely not a joke anymore. The worst thing it that even if I or him wanted to do something, we would endanger all the people in here.

To top it all off, we didn't know these peoples quirk yet. They were using guns which was quite clever but also so dangerous at the same time. It was clear that we had to act very carefully from now on. One wrong move and it was definitely over for a lot of peple and ourselves for sure. Even if we were heroes, there was nothing stopping a bullet from hitting us after all. We were quite powerless against something like that.

Right as I was thinking what we could do, Endeavor looked at me quite bewildered. Honestly, I never seen him look this shocked at me. Well that was what I thought till he made a small movement with his head for me to turn around. That was the moment I myself felt like dropping my jaw to the ground. This was just unbelievable and this day was starting to get stranger and stranger. 

What the hell?!