Chapter 7

She tasted the tip and his eyes flew shut. Then she took more of him in her mouth and he groaned

She took more of him till he hit the back of her throat, and there was still so much of him.

Now his hand was in her hair and a moan straight from his chest filled the room.

She moved her head back and forth, wrapping her tongue around his length. He was calling her name and whispering something in his language that she had no idea about

She kept going back and forth, bobbing her head on his dick and she started to feel the knots forming between his dick and her mouth, allowing her to get just as much pleasure from this as he was.

The next thing she knew, she was coming in her pants and she knew he could feel the sensation from the knots.

Both their moans filled the room. Her eyes watered, but she couldn't stop, it was just too good

He wrapped her hair around his fist stretching his legs wider and groaning. Veins popped in his arms, he was barely holding himself together.

"Fuck it" he muttered pulling her up and tearing her clothes off her. He slammed her on his dick and Olivia hugged him tightly as he pushed in and out repeatedly. His claws came out and she could feel him tracing the curve of her ass with them as as he slammed into her.

He pressed her boobs to his face as he fucked her in a frenzy, slurping on her tits. It was all too much for Olivia she was coming with every stroke.

Then suddenly the doors slammed open but Lucian didn't even spare the intruder a glance, he sucked on her nipples like his life depended on it, torturing her pussy with his dick.

He psuhed her waist down on his cock each time her hips rose up.

"If you're done making a whole castle of demons horny maybe you'll show up to the meeting you organized?" a voice said and Olivia knew it was Galen, Lucian's cousin.

He was prim and proper, he gave the impression of a warrior ready for battle. You just knew that underneath all that respectable attire was a man who knew how to end a war.

"Get out" Lucian said without pausing from sending her through multiple orgasms and Galen closed the door behind him.

Olivia did not know just how long they were at it but eventually, he pulled out of her and she moaned into his mouth. He stood up, lifting her in his arms, and headed for their bedroom. She couldn't have walked there even if she tried. She was beautifully exhausted. She stretched in his arms as he laid her on the bed.

He caressed her lips with his thumb taking one last long look at her before placing a kiss on her forehead and walking away.

She looked absolutely used and owned.

And even though he knew his next thought was absolutely juvenile and human, he didn't regret it.

Let's see what Jake makes of that.

He showered and had a change of clothes

"You'll be here when I'm back?" He asked his hand on the door and his back to her.

"Yes" she whispered, absolutely spent.

******

She must have fallen asleep, she woke up slowly, looking around the room as she rested on her elbows. NO sign that Lucian might have come back in here.

She padded barefoot to the bathroom and enjoyed a warm shower.

****

The meeting was dragging and soon he was sure it would enter pure chaos.

Galen leaned back in his chair and to the untrained he looked perfectly unbothered but for the way he clenched his jaw. He was definitely ready to blow.

Just when things were about to explode and he was sure if he didn't step in the demons would go for each other's throat, a sweet aroma filled the air and he looked up to find Olivia watching them from the door with big concerned eyes.

He stretched his hands apart and signaled for her to come to him with his fingers. She pushed away from the wall, strutting towards him and his breath caught.

She was absolutely stunning and that dress...

The way that dress hugged her curves, he was reminded again that he was the luckiest demon alive.

She needed no prompting to sit on his lap and he held her to him.

The demons seemed to rein themselves in with her present. He on the other hand; wasn't sure he heard anything else they said, he only had eyes for the woman on his lap.

She was playing with the book in front of him and watching everyone curiously as they spoke. She was his precious flower, his heart swelled as he watched her.

He loved her so much it hurt.

Before he knew it the meeting was over and the demons bowed out, except Isra, Lucian felt himself tense before he could catch himself.

He probably should have mentioned her to Olivia

***

Complete book is free on Kindle unlimited

And book 2 is Owned by the monster on wattpad and kindle unlimited
Book 3 is when the monsters come to play on wattpad and kindle unlimited

💕