Sanctuary Under Attack

( Since the dawn of time. There has been a secret war going on behind mortal eyes. A war that was fought between warriors of the cosmos. Legendary soldiers, that each fight for the glory or in the name of a respective god or goddess. There is one however that has stood above all others. The Warrior Saints of Athena. Legendary heroes in their own rights that each stand to protect the peace and tranquility of the planet Earth from those that would see it lay to ruin.  The Saints have seen many battles in their time with each generation passing their skills and knowledge off to the next generation.  It has been years since the last gran battle for the Earth. With the world at peace. It is during this peace, that  a child is born under the constellation of the pegasus) 

 ( Seiya and Saori)

( Marin)

" ( Holds a newborn baby girl in her arms while sitting in a chair as a man in a red no-sleeve shirt,  light light blue jeans, and brown hair walked over to her)

" ( Holds a newborn baby girl in her arms while sitting in a chair as a man in a red no-sleeve shirt,  light light blue jeans, and brown hair walked over to her). She's beautiful, isn't she? Asked Saori. Yes, she is. our beautiful pride and joy. One that I will always be there to protect, just as I continue to protect you  Saori." Said the man. as a woman with orange hair walks over to them. " You two will make  wonderful parents, and I thank you again for allowing me this chance lady Saori." Said the orange-haired woman. " You're a part of this family to Marin. You have just as much right to see your niece as Koga if he doesn't come from the shadows. and greet his new little sister." Said  Saori as a young man with red hair walked out of the shadows and smiled at them.

" So this is her,  this is little Sara?" Asked Koga as he et the baby girl play with his left pointer finger. " Yes, this is your little sister Sara.  I  know that you two will get along well together." Said Saori. " You beat. ( Looks at  Seiya).  Though I wanted to tell you that I ran into our sister  Pegasus,  Shoko. She  wanted me to say hi and that she was sorry that she couldn't come by herself." Said  Koga." That's ok,  at least everything is going well for her over there." Said Marin as a woman with green hair runs into the main hall bruised and hurt. 

" WE'RE UNDER ATTACK! A group of dark saints has infiltrated the Sanctuary.  Seiya, a group of these dark saints look like copies of you and your friends. They're leading the charge. Your friends and the rest of the saints are holding them off the best they can. ( Looks down at the baby girl). We need to get the princess to safety, quickly." Said the woman. " ( Looks at  Marin). Marin,  I had a new set of armor made for you as a gift for my new sister-in-law. ( Looks at  Koga). Koga, gather your friends and meet us in the safe room. I had it built in case something like this ever happened. ( Looks at the green-haired woman Shaina,  gather any available members of your sites and meet us there. We will need someone to watch over our daughter." Said  Saori as  Seiya carried both her and the child out of the main hall and then ran out of the temple. " ( Watches  Seiya run off with  Saori and his new little sister). You got it  lady Saori." Said  Koga as he ran off to get his team.