How stupid he was. Stuck in his self-pitying stance, the man didn't see the gift Camille gave him. He didn't see it then, but now he recognized both would have been miserable if they had carried on with their pretend marriage and fake happiness theory.

Micheal, on the other hand, couldn't live without Audrey. He lied to himself and took the free meal Keela offered him. The man had to go through this trial to realize the amount of love he had for Audrey and the grave mistake he had made.

"It won't be anything fancy. We just invited a few friends. The ceremony will be at the Greenhouses at 1 Marylebone Road." Micheal turned to Sana, "You're invited too, Sana."

Sana looked at Lee, who smiled and squeezed her hand, "Oh, I'd be delighted she replied."

Sana never knew on what foot to dance with Micheal. She always had the impression the man judged her. Of course, his wife was a former runway model, and he dated Keela, the premium pussy. Micheal probably thought Sana wasn't good enough for Lee, who was top of the crop in the company's attractiveness rankings, until all discovered his temper. Also, Micheal knew Camille and Janet well. He maintained a good relationship with the women.

Thus, Sana thought he had a negative opinion about her. She represented the type of woman Micheal probably disliked. She was a big girl who finished her plate and left no crumbs; a woman who preferred rollerblading on the docks to visiting a museum and contemplating an ancient painting or dancing at one of Lee's artist's venues rather than having a night at the opera.

Micheal didn't have any animosity toward her. On the contrary, he appreciated Sana's character and was thankful she managed to retrieve Lee from the abyss where he had sunk. Yet he felt Sana had a form of distrust towards him.

Who could blame her?

Sana probably held him accountable for what happened in the elevator.

Micheal wished to better his relationship with her and hoped the event could be a step towards that.

"Alright, if everyone has their boarding pass, let's get moving," Ryan Todd, the store operations manager, said.

"Guess it's time to go. See you in a bit, Sana," Micheal said.

"Alright, old chap, see you on the 26th," Lee said, shaking Micheal's hand.

Micheal walked away, leaving Sana and Lee to have their moment.

"Gosh, I hate this part," Lee said as he held her hands.

"Come on, Lee, it's only three days."

"Yep, three days without the worth of your bosom on my back."

Lee loved it when Sana hugged him in the spoon position. It was something he didn't experience with Camille and that Sana made him discover. He recognized it felt as good as when he gave her such a hug, and it distressed him. Sana had no idea the cataclysm her departure represented.

"Don't worry, I'll be back quicker than you'll have time to say Hufflepuff."

"Oh no, don't tell me you're still stuck on that."

Sana had made Lee go to Kings Cross station on September 1st to celebrate the Hogwarts Express departure. It didn't bother Lee much since they were five minutes away. He was surprised to see how enchanted thirty-something-year-old Sana was by the whole ritual that gathered hundreds of Londoners and foreigners.

Sana's marveled expression finally got the best of Lee, and the man recognized it was worth the five-minute walk. Since Sana's mouth was full of Harry Potter references, that made Lee want to watch the movies. He remembered Dylan's Harry Potter phase and hoped Sana would stop chanting the spells soon.

"Lee."

Sana and Lee turned to find Brennan Watkins.

"It's been a while. How are you?"

"I'm good."

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm accompanying Sana."

Brennan smiled like many; he couldn't believe the couple held. The age gap wasn't negligible. Their personalities were so different, yet the couple proved that criteria were fickle when true love was involved. Brennan still had in mind the infamous call when both appeared on the camera as a couple for the first time.

"I thought you missed us for a minute," Brennan joked.

"Blimey heck, no, I've never been happier, no calls, no reports, no crossing country dashing. Honestly, you should have fired me sooner," Lee said.

Brennan chuckled, "Well, I miss you."

"Gosh, it's too early in the morning to hear this. You're such a frigging liar. All you miss is my drive; bet no one makes money like I used to."

Brennan nodded, firing Lee weighed on the man who knew the whole truth about the Keela vs. Lee case. He regretted losing a good element like Lee.

"Brennan, Sana," Ryan yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Ah, Akela is calling," Lee said, looking in Ryan's direction.

"Yes, I've got to go. It was great seeing you, Lee, "Brennan said.

Sana kissed Lee, "See you on Thursday."

Lee covered his eyes, "Hufflepuff."

"Lee!" Sana exclaimed.

"See, your magic doesn't work."

Sana leaned to whisper in his ear, "Be a good boy, and I'll show you a few magic tricks that will keep your wand levitating."

Sana's warm breath on his ear sent shivers down Lee's spine. He grasped her by the waist," Oh, I like that. Why don't you ditch the beach and let us go work on our levitation?"

"Sana," Ryan yelled.

Lee closed his eyes. He was about to unleash his verbal dragon when his mouth got clamped by Sana, who gave him one last kiss.

"I've got to go. Remember wingardium leviosa," Sana said with all the sultriness she had in stock.

"Do you really think I'll let you go when you are using all your sexy voodoo on me?"

"SANA." Todd was getting impatient.

"Thursday, Lee."

Lee pursed his lips and let go. Sana trotted away and turned to smile at Lee, who waved and yelled, "Hey, Ryan, you should let them dangle free in a kilt sometimes. It's good for stress relief."

Of course, the comment had Ryan fuming while those who knew Lee boarded the plane laughing their heads off.