Mate

Music was blasting through my ears.
The party was alive. But i was just not feeling it.

Oh how i wish i was home reading my book.

And yet i had to be in this stupid party because it's mandatory for all non-mated wolves.

To lighten my mood. I go off onto the balcony for some fresh air. I breath itin and then out.

I turn around facing the party.

I suddenly get this strange feeling that im being watched. 

I turned my head around in all directions trying to find the source.

And when i looked up. There it was.

The alphas eyes locked on mine.

Shit.

I blinked once just make sure i wasn't seeing stuff. And poof he was gone.

I panic.

 I started running for my life. Going through people, trying to find the exit of this stupidly large mansion. 

Somehow i made it out from a back door and from there i ran towards the gate.

Towards freedome.

Once im out. Ill take the first car in my view and park somewhere near my house and then walk back home to mommy and daddy. He cant find me. He doesnt know who i am or where i live. So im safe.

I reached the gate. It's locked.

This cant be happening.

The gaurd saw me struggling so he came my way. Okay he'll help for sure.

"You can't leave. Alpha issued an order. Everyone must remain inside until further notice." He calmly said.

"You don't understand.  I have to leave now." I said panicky.

"Why is that?"

"I... i have a kid at home!" Is what the first thing that popped in my head.

The guard looked at me confused.

"I am ashamed but hes still my kid and he needs me so please let me go."

"Sorry i can't."

"Just look away ill slip through the cracks" that is if i can.

As i was beginning the guard to let me out. I felt it in my bones.

He's behind me.

His scent filled my nostrils. Goosebumps covered my whole body. And yet i continued to beg the guard to let me out.

When the guard looked down and stepped back. I knew it was hopeless.

I finally turned around meeting his dark brown eyes.

"Look here. I am 23 years old okay. I am not ready to be a mate. I can't cook i can't clean and i dont know what the word responsibility means okay. My mom and dad do everything for me.  So if you think for one second that i will leave my house to live with you. You are mistaken! " i pointed my finger towards him.

In my head i said that in the most confident way. But not too sure how i actually sounded in that moment.

He tilted his head confused and then turned it back with a smile ?

That movement itself made me doubt myself. 

Did i miss a few words? Did i say it all in my head??

"You think you have a choice?" He asked amused.

"Think i have a choice? I have a choice. And i made it right now as we are speaking. " at this point both my hands were on my hips.

"There will be maids to cook and clean. There will be a secretary to make your calls. And you. Will be living with me in my house." He was inches away from me and i was 5 seconds away fro. fainting because of holding my breath.

I took a step back. Breathed in and out. And simply walked past him.

Although i kept walking towards the house i can feel the ge was frozen by my action.

Maybe he thought i would have argued or refused his idea. But i had other plans.

At the end of the night his guest have to go home. dont they? I will just sneak out with them.

Easy right?

"Ladies and gentlemen.  The alpha has just sent news that all guests are to spend the night here in the mansion. So please enjoy your night away."

NOOOOOOO.

i look up at where he is. He's smiling? He finds this amusing??

Hes such a bitch.
No that cant be right.
Oh
Hes such a kitten
As an alpha he should be insulted.

I glare back at him just to see him furious.

Kitty cat.

He got angrier.

I scrunched my brows.

Can he hear my thoughts?

Yes i can.

NO. LEAVE MY HEAD.

No.

How dare he invade my private space??

I can do whatever i want.

You heard that?

I did.

How? Ugh! What a cat.

Stop calling me that.

STOP READING MY THOUGHTS..

he clinched his hands. Not happy at the way im responding.
Anyone who noticed at this time will see that we are currently fighting with our eyes.

Who are you talking to?

Myself?

Why?

Because i can!! Now leave or ill scream.

I dare you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

-silence-

Hello?

Finally hes out.

I close my eyes to gather my thoughts again. Looking back up. Hes gone.

WHY DOES HE KEEP DOING THAT???