Library

-college library-

I sat on the table that Mr. Popular and I agreed on.

He was so set on the table at the far back where no one can see. Even I didn't know that there was a table 'til today.

His reason of choosing this table was because he didn't want to be seen studying with me. Or all in all, studying.

I took out my math book and opened the page that im gonna try and teach.

After a good 15 minutes he came. Finally!

"Wow and here I thought you were gonna ditch"

"Me? Ditch a girl like you? Maybe."

"Just sit down would you please?" I snapped in frustration.

He sat down close to me than I expected, I liked him but I didn't want to show that so, I scooted a bit away from him, which only led to him closing the gap again so I just gave up.

As I was trying to get him to understand the equation I felt his hand on my thigh. What is he doing?

"Umm.. can you like.. I don't know get your hand off of my thigh?" I said not looking at him.

"Umm... yeah how about.. I don't?"

I swear to god I can feel his smirk.

I looked up from the note book and laid my eyes on his with a smile. "Can't keep your hands to yourself?"

"When it comes to you sweetheart seems like I cant" he smiled.

I rolled my eyes and took his arm and put on his own thigh.

"Now can you please focus?" I closed my eyes in frustration.

"Fine fine whatever"

As I started to explain more his hands came back, but this time it was on my inner thigh near my Red Line.

At this point,I don't even care if I like him, he crossed the line!!

I shut my notebook and packed all my things and got up so fast that I fell right on his lap. Fuck!

I tried getting back but he was holding me down. "Let go" I said gritting my teeth.

"What if I don't?"

"Then i'll-"

"You'll what?" He whispered in my ears. Okay.. that turned me on..

I shivered when his hand got under my shirt touching me, he gradually started going up 'til he touched my right boob and i moaned from that.

.. I moaned

I opened my eyes wildly after I knowledge what was happening.

I tried getting up again but ended up falling again.

"Where do you think you're going cupcake?" He whispered once again.

"I swear to god I will scream-"

"My name?"

As I opened my mouth to respond, his other hand got closer to my pants.

I started breathing heavily. ... why not enjoy it?

I threw my head back resting it on his shoulder enjoying the feeling of his fingers inside me.

If just his fingers is making feel thirsty, how would his...

I slowly started moving on his lap with that on mind, gesturing him for more.

He started to kiss and suck my semi-exposed neck leaving marks. He retreated his hand to lift my shirt off. And he did a good job doing it.

His hand went back to my boob and the other inside my underwear.

When I couldn't take it any longer I talked. Well... moaned, "More.."

He bit my neck and pinched my nipples. He added the third finger in me.

I laid my head back onto his shoulder trying not to moan.

I felt the knot forming in my stomach.. I'm coming!!

I couldn't surpass it any more. I moaned loudly. More importantly i moaned his name.

Thats when I felt his smirk. He took both his hands off and made me stand up.

I looked at him confused, then he took his own shirt off. Ooh~~

He picked me up placing me on the table and started kissing me. He kept biting on my lower lips for entrance but I wanted to tease him by rejecting him.

He slapped my thighs which made me open my mouth as I gasped, he took this opportunity and slid his tongue inside my mouth.

His tongue played with mine to see who is dominant, which he won of course.

He took his and my jeans off in seconds.

My eyes wouldn't stop staring. I-i want it...

I started at him, and as if he read my mind he said "be patient " with a smirk.

He teased me by rubbing himself on my entrance, I groaned getting impatient,and right before entering he looked at me one last time asking for permission.

I quickly nodded my head. He chuckled and went it.

And I moaned LOUDLY!!

He thrusted inside me hard and fast. I placed my hands on his shoulder for support.

"SECURITY!!!"

We stopped and looked behind us to see old lady Mary standing there with books on the floor.

We got up wearing out clothes as fast as we can and ran out of there.

After we were far away. We stopped to take a breathe.

I looked at him.

He looked at me with a smirk

"Wanna continue?"

"Lets go."

The End