chapter 5.

《☆☆》

I woke up Saturday morning to knocking on my door

"Gracie wake up it's almost noon!"

"Shit" I mumbled to myself as I almost fell out of bed.

I hopped up and jumped in the shower. I shaved, washed my hair and body, yk the usual.

After I finished I wrapped the towel around my body and headed to my closet to pick an outfit out.

I decided to wear a black tight-ish shirt, a short plaided brown, grey-ish skirt along with a brown oversized leather jacket over top. (Outfit is the top pic)

After I changed clothes I put on deodorant, my vanilla lotion, vanilla perfume. I also did a little makeup like usual.

I put on some mascara, some concealer, a little highlighter, and finally chapstick and lipgloss.

I brushed out my hair and put it in a loose ponytail, leaving my curtain bangs falling over my face a bit.

Finally I grabbed my glasses and keys. I headed downstairs to grab my brown converse, I slipped them on as I sat down and waited for my brother to come.

About ten minutes later my brother knocked on the door.

"Finally" I said half jokingly.

"Were gonna go to the dingo first then after weee gonna go hang out with them." He said referring to the boys across the street

"Alright" I never been to the dingo before nor heard of it. I was kinda scared to hang out with his friends but it should be fine though. Im getting nervous over the smallest and dumbest things I thought.

"Okay come on Gracie" Steve started to walk out the door to his car.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming." I rolled my eyes at his impatientness as I walked out the door with him.

We both got into the car and he begain to drive. Surprisingly he was good at it but don't tell him I said that.

Around 5-10 minutes later we arrived at the dingo.

What a weird name, I thought.

As we got out the car we seen some socs and greasers fighting a little away but

I couldn't see much since Steve being impatient about getting his food, decided to push me ahead.

I sighed at his pushing, annoyed but oh well.

The waiter took our orders, I got some fries and a Cole since I wasn't very hungry.

Steve on the other hand ordered a burger, a large fry, and a large coke.

After some time the waiter came out with our food and we began eating, talking sometimes in between, laughing at each others jokes.

After 30 minutes of eating, talking, and throwing fries at the waiters we got up to go to my brothers friends house.

"Come on sis you'll have fun, they don't bite." He laughed at his own joke as we pulled in to the driveway.

"Yeah I hope not." I said nervously as we got out.

         《☆☆》

Sorry for the cliff hanger yall. Anyways how do you think Gracie and the boys will get along?