chapter 1.

I began waking up from my nap as I heard voices around me of my mom and dad. I leaned up a bit, as it sounded as if they were arguing.

"Mom Dad, what's going on?" 

I was now fully up sitting on the couch, waiting for an explanation on what they were talking about.

Confusion and curiosity filled my brain.

Once they heard my voice they jumped a bit, startled that I was awake and listening to there conversation.

"Honey, we have to discuss something with you and we don't know how you will react about it."

She seemed nervous about the topic. I could tell because her hands were slightly shakey as she spoke.

My dad looked over at her to continue telling me.

"Were moving to Tulsa, Oklahoma because dad got a job promotion there so we decided to fully move there."

My mom said shakily. Yet I looked at her eyes and I could only see nervousness and excitement.

I had no idea what to say and how to respond.

"I-"

I truly did not know how to react. I have lived in Indiana for all of my life. Then poof suddenly we move?

I was excited about it, I truly was but I was nervous for leaving my friends behind and going to a new school.

"That's great, when are we moving?"

"In about 2 days you should start packing."

She said in a sweet voice as I nodded and went to pack

          《☆☆》

I should probably introduce myself now. My name is Gracie Randle, I am 17 turning 18 in october, 5'6 and a half.

My older brother Steve moved to Tulsa, Oklahoma around a year ago. Which we are moving to in two days so maybe I will see him again.

But little do I know how much trouble and fun I'll have there, maybe i'll meet someone who knows. ;)

          《☆☆》

What did yall think of the first chapter? Also ignore that it's really short rn it's like 12 at night when I wrote it. Give me feed back about it since it's my first fanfic. How's yall day/night been though? :)