"After losing to killua and Kuzuko, riehlvelt stands at a 5-4, if he loses this one he's out!" Cocco yelled.

"He seems wary of Gons speed and has his whips out! Meanwhile, gon isn't careing his fishing rod!" She yelled into the mic. "Begin!" The ref yelled.

Riehlvelt immediately went into his defense mode. I elbowed killua, "I think we scared him" I whispered. He only flicked me in the head. "Pay attention!" He scolded.

"Oh? Gons squatting?" Cocco said, bringing my attention back. I saw he was trying to pick up the tile underneath him.

He lifted the tile with ease, it was almost concerning. "Amazing! He ripped the tile out with his bare hands!"

He then threw it directly at riehlvelt, as he barely managed to escape. He then caught up to riehlvelt, matching his speed.

Gon then stopped riehlvelts tires, making him stop. "Woah..so cool!" I said as I watched the match.

He then broke riehlvelts arms, making him unable to use the whips, how clever. "Where's the button?" Gon asked as the whips were attached to him. "Let's see, turn it up to maximum.." gon taunted. "Switch is...on!" He yelled, I then laughed as i realized that he also made riehlvelt pass out from fear. I'm such a good influence!

-

"Woah! You got hisokas consent to fight him?" I said shocked. We were now in Mr wings room, training nen like usual. "Yeah!" He said, smiling at me. Killua only sighed at the two of us.

"We will begin our study in hatsu now." Wing said, catching our attention agian. "Once you have mastered hatsu, you have learned all the basics of nen." He explained. "After that, you will need to work on developing your own style" he added on. 'Our own style? What does he mean?' I questioned in my head, trying to understand it.

"Hatsu is the technique in which you console your aura. In other words, it's the culmination of nen abilities." I only nodded, still slightly confused.

"There are six distinct categories. Enhancer, to strengthen and reinforce natural abilities." He said as he continued. "Emmiters propel aura, Transumter, changes the quality of aura, and conjures, materialize objects out of aura." He stated.

I felt my head hurt from all the information, not used to it. "Manipulators, they control objects or things with aura. And specialists, are those with a unique and distinct aura, that doesn't fall into the other five classes." He said.

We only continued to look at him, as he continued his speech. "It's important to find an ability that suits you, nen abilities are highly personal. The first would be your inborn potential, such as Kuzukos sharp senses." He said, turning to me.

"The second would be your potential later in life. For example, gon was born with flexible and springy muscles. As well of Kuzukos sharp senses. He said, brining it back to me agian.

"From the moment of birth, your nen ability falls within the six categories. While it is rare, it is possible for your aura to change types later." He said. I was so completely lost now, I'm gunna need help definitely.

Wing then drew a hexagon on the white board, "the hexagon shows the complexity of nen. The closer a class is to your own, the higher your compatibility to learn it" he said as he pointed at the board.

"For example, if you are born in the enhancer catagory, you will find enhancer abilities the easiest to master. The transmitter and emitter class will also be easy to learn aswell."

I completely tuned out the whole speech, not understanding it anymore. I then clicked back into reality as killua spoke. "Is there a way to test which catagory you fall into?" he asked.

"There is." He said. He then grabbed a glass and filled it up with water, placing a leaf on top of it. "Water divination." He said as we all looked at the glass.

"Place your hands around the glass and preform ren. Your ability is revealed on what happens." He explained.

Wing then activated his aura, making the water float up, carrying the leaf. The water then overflowed, causing me to be in complete awe.

"Okay, now it's your turn" wing said. Gon then placed his hands around the cup, activating ren. The water then started to overflow, making him an enhancer. "Wow! Gons an enhancer too?" Killua said, with a smile.

It was now my turn, I placed my hands around the cup and activated ren, I looked at the cup to see the leaf blooming, making a sprout on the other end. The boys were in awe. "Um Mr wing..what does this mean?" I asked. He was in total shock before speaking. "Kuzuko, you are a specialist." He said, pushing his glasses up. "Wow cool!" Killua said, grinning at me.

It was now zushis turn, the leaf slightly moved on the cup. "That's the best I can manage.." he whispered. "That means your a manipulator." Wing said.

It was now killuas turn, he activated ren and nothing happened. "Nothings happening" he said. "The lead didn't move either" gon replied, looking at the cup. "Does that mean I don't have what it takes?" He asked, sulking.

"Sure you do, taste it" wing said, we all looked at him in shock before tasting the water. "It's kinda sweet." I said after I took a taste. "Yes it's a bit sweet."

"Killua, that's mean your a transmuter" wing said. "That's so cool!" I said, giving the same energy back.

"Isn't this just plain water?" Gon asked. "Yes it is, but killuas aura turned it sweet." He explained. "Wow! So does that mean your aura can make soda-" I said before someone smacked me over the head. "Don't get any ideas Kuzuko!" He said glaring at me.

"For the next four weeks, give this your undivided attention, so you can make a more pronounced change." Wing said, giving us a new task.

I smiled as i realized i have a rare nen class, making me smirk in confidence.