VII-C.H.E.R.U.B

The Scene cuts to the I.M.P. crew wearing wigs and disguises on a tour bus. Ray looks through binoculars at Lyle's mansion.

Tour Guide: "And to your right is the home of famous inventor, Lyle Lipton."

The crowd "oohs" and takes pictures with their cell phones. Blitzo removes his sunglasses, wearing a clown wig.

Blitzo: "Let's do it, gang!"

All four of them pull out their weapons Blitzo a flintlock pistol, Moxxie an assault rifle, Millie two sharp swords and Ray his Saw blade, The Imps jump over a fence and land in poses.

Millie: "Let's kill this rich guy!"

The Imps race over toward the windows.

Tour Guide: "And here you'll find four tacky stalkers about to attempt a murder! Things like this could happen to famous people all the time!"

People snap pictures.

Blitzo and Millie dash over to the window, while Moxxie slides on his back and Ray teleports, with his extra ass. Moxxie and Ray peers through the window, joined by the sock puppet cat on Blitzo's tail.

Moxxie: "Wow..."

Millie and Blitzo then join them in looking through the window.

Cuts to the interior of the room. Lyle Lipton is lying on his bed, an IV bag attached to him. A heart rate monitor sits on a shelf next to the IV bag. A TV screen and video player sit at the other side of his bed, connected to the bed itself. Lyle is holding a framed picture in his hands, looking at it sadly.

Moxxie: "That machine really did a number on him."

Ray: "you said it."

Zooming in, Lyle kisses the picture, his hands trembling.

Lyle: "Goodbye... my one true love."

Lyle runs a finger down the picture lovingly. The picture in the frame is shown to consist of a stock image of dollar bills with a "Free Stock Photos" watermark over it. Lyle then puts the frame down and grabs the tube from his IV bag and begins tying it.

Ray: "that's just sad."

Lyle: "All the riches of the world can't fill the emptiness I'm feeling now that my shitty old body can't do anything of value."

Blitzo: "Oh, fantastic! He's gonna do our job for us!"

Lyle finishes making a noose out of the tube, pulling the knot taught.

Moxxie: "Should we go in there and tie it for him?"

Ray: "nah, seeing a old person struggling to end himself is fun."

Lyle is about to put the makeshift noose over his head as the Imps watch with drinks and popcorn. The noose glows white and a concussive force knocks the Imps back. Blitzo's cat sock is blown away by the blast, making him sad. Lyle adjusts to the light and sees the three Cherubs floating down gracefully in three rays of light.

Lyle: "Oh lord, I'm being haunted by ugly orphan children now!"

Cuts to Blitzo and Moxxie recovering from the sudden blast of light. Moxxie rubs his head.