V-spring broken

The scene cuts to a beach in the human world. People happily walk around, relax and talk. Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie Ray and Loona hide behind coral-covered rocks under a dock.

Blitzo: "Now, remember, we can’t be seen, alright? And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em. You got the list, and Ray can use his abilities to kill quickly, got it you two."

Loona skims a long list in her hands and gives it a sniff.

Loona: "Got it."

She stand up and in a swirling flash of blue light, loona transforms into a human version of herself.

Blitzo: "Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you

Blitzo: "Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look…downright awful!"

Loona glares at Blitzo.

Blitzo: "I am so proud. Now, fetch!"

Loona peers in front of her, her target humans outlined in red in her vision. Loona smirks and strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses.

She moves a finger toward his chest and gives him a flirtatious grin. She motions behind her and to a private alleyway.

Loona leads him into the alleyway and leans against the wall. The man reaches out to grab her in lust but is shot in the head by Ray spying on the roof. He gives Loona a thumbs up.

In the next shot, a blonde man runs to her in an alleyway with a hungry lustful look on his face.

He is caught in a noose by Ray. On a rooftop, a brown haired man leans in to kiss Loona, but Ray knocks him off the roof with a kick. The man falls into a dumpster that Ray slams shut. Loona walks with a fat man down the sidewalk and a flower pot crashes into his head. Ray kills a woman with a knife, then a white haired woman with a spiked baseball bat, another woman gets shot in the head.

Blitzo and the gang put the bodies in bloodstained dark trash bags, closing them. In the background, Millie jumps on another body.

Blitzo: "That’s nine kills in the bag! I like to see that waily snatch orgasm that many--"

Verosika: "Alright, spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some BITCHIN' BAD CHOICES?!"

The audience cheers. A fan boy rips his shirt that has her name written on his chest.

Fan boy: "Verosika!"

Verosika: "This is your final boarding call. All aboard~"

“Fuck you Blitzo” appears on the screens. Blitzo growls like a rabid animal, foaming at the mouth.