III-loo loo land

In the imp office blitzø is playing with him self until he gets a call

Blitzø: "WHAT!"

stolas: "hello my big dick blitzy~"

Blitzø and Octavia spits out their coffe

Blitzø: "what!?"

Octavia: "the-"

Blitzø: "fuck!?-"

Octavia: "dad!!"

Stolas: "language, everyone, anyways I'm asking for a favor."

Blitzø: "listen that I'm on a sexchange so you're gonna need to find someone else to plant that feathery ass."

Stolas: "it's for my daughter."

Blitzø: "ok just make sure she cleans it."

Stolas: "NO NO NO NO! I'm taking my daughter to loo loo land and I was hoping you would accompany us."

Blitzø: "we're assassins not bodyguards, dont invite us unless someone's gonna die."

Stolas: "I'll pay you."

Blitzø: "pay me what?"

Stolas: "money~"

Blitzø: "DONE!"

He slams the phone down breaking it

Blitzø:" TEAM COME IN HERE, WHERE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND!!!"

Moxxie walks in normally

Moxxie: "loo loo land?"

Millie smashes her head through the door

Millie: ,"LOO LOO LAND!"

Loona: "SHUT THE FUCK! UP!"

They all arrived at loo loo land

Blitzø: "listen, this is work and work only, me and my crew aren't here to please your perverted bird needs."

Octavia: [disgustedly] "Hey... Dad... Do we have to--?"

Blitzo: "Okay, yeah. Hold on right there, sweetie. [turns to Stolas] "If you try fuckin' my little ass in that park, I swear to--"

Stolas: "You are so cute when you are serious!"

Octavia: "I'm literally gonna be sick."

Moxxie: "Oh, crumbs! I knew today would be a lot! What do you need?"

Moxie fishes around in a fanny pack and throws out several pill bottles as he lists off his inventory.

Moxxie: "Anti-acids? Ibuprofen?"

Moxxie shows Octavia several hypodermic needles of a glowing, acid green substance.

Moxxie: "Morphine?"

Octavia: "That was figurative, old man."

Moxxie: "Oh, right."

Moxxie chuckles sheepishly as he discards the needles into a nearby baby carriage, where a baby imp happily reaches out to play with its dangerous new "toys."

Moxxie: [under his breath] "But, she said it was literal."

Millie: [excitedly] "Wooooow! I haven't been to this place since I was a tot!"

A large letter falls off the sign of a nearby ride, crushing the teenaged imp underneath.

Millie: "It hasn't changed a bit. Ohhh! LOOK! It's big wobbly."

Millie gestures toward a hideously malformed animatronic dinosaur, which opens its mouth and lets out a terrifying, demonic shriek.

Moxxie: "That is... deeply upsetting."