His new roommate of one month was extremely fun to tease.

* * *

It was the day Baek-Ya first entered the dorm.

In fact, Baek-Ya did not have the option of choosing a roommate. It was because he had to use the same spot the previous member had used. Of course, he didn't have any complaints. He just had one question.

"Ji-Han-ah, do you have a standard for dividing rooms?"

"Why? Do you not like this room?"

"It's not like that. There just seems to be a strange difference in atmosphere."

The members of Room 1 were Ji-Han, Yu-Yeon, and Baek-Ya. The members of Room 2 were Min-Sung, Yul-Mu, and Chung.

The stark temperature difference was like seeing heaven and hell. Of course, heaven was here, and hell was there. Because in Room 2, there were two inexhaustible runaway locomotives.

In the form of Na Yul-Mu and Chungchung.

"We just drew lots. Isn't that right, hyung?"

"Yeah. If you want to go to that room, then I can talk to Min-Sung hyung..."

"No?! I like this room very much."

Baek-Ya quickly put his belongings on the empty bed.

Ji-Han looked at Baek-Ya's sparse belongings and pondered.

From the first time they met, Ji-Han sensed that Baek-Ya was the type to feel burdened under attention and preferred to be quiet. He didn't know why such a person made the determination to become an idol, but his new roommate didn't seem too bad.

'Though, he seems kind of clumsy and awkward.'

Of course, Ji-Han's instincts were not wrong. For example:

"Huck...!"

He had dozed off while walking and almost tripped over his own feet.

"Stress is fatal and... it's steadily rising."

Whether he was stressed by the murderous schedule, Baek-Ya seemed to stare into space and mutter to himself a lot.

"I can't believe how hard it is to raise a sunfish!"

What the hell was he even dreaming about? Sometimes when he talked in his sleep, he even gave a solid answer when he was asked a question.

"...What are you raising? Where?"

"Hu-huh? What are you saying? I'm the sunfish..."

"Pfft. You're the sunfish, hyung? Why?"

"If you find out, keep it to yourself. Or you'll be in reeeal trouble."

At first, Ji-Han and Yu-Yeon didn't realize that he was talking in his sleep. However, the conversation seemed oddly abnormal. That was when they found out Baek-Ya's sleeping habits.