Cheater

Izuku POV

I was walking down the hallway to my boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki's bedroom. It's our 2 week anniversary of being together, so I brought him a cake to celebrate. As I was nearing the door, I heard something. It sounded like... sucking. Kissing, almost. I could even hear a moan in there! I couldn't believe my ears. My own boyfriend... cheating on me?

I dropped the cake in utter shock. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I rushed back to my dorm room. I laid down on my bed and cried my eyes out. This was a heavy blow, especially after All Might took away One for All and gave it to Mirio for no good reason other than "you're not worthy anymore".

I got my phone from my bedside table and opened my phone app. I tapped on the contact that said "dad". The phone rang for a few seconds before he finally picked up.

Hisashi- Hey, son. How's it going?

Izuku- Can... Can I move to America with you?

Hisashi- Whoa, that was quick. What happened?

Izuku- My boyfriend... cheated on me! It was awful!

Hisashi- That sucks. Anyways, I'll send the jet to come get you tomorrow. Love you.

Izuku- Love you too.

Todoroki POV

Mmmm. This is some good ice cream.

A/N: Get baited and switched, readers. The only bingo square I'm not crossing off is "1-A hates Deku for no reason". I just feel like it's unnecessary. And for one, I like 1-A. Iida and Uraraka included. I like Deku too, I just have to assassinate his character for this fic. Also, don't ask me why Todoroki was moaning while eating ice cream. It was just for plot convenience and I have no other excuse. That's the only question I won't ask. Anything else is welcome.