Disclaimer

this may be a bit wordy, brace yourselves

Why am I even doing this? Why even bother making a satirization of a niche genre of stories on Wattpad made by mostly teenagers with nothing to do? Well, dearest of readers, it's because I am also a teenager with nothing to do. I stumbled upon this microgenre (as I have taken to calling it) by complete accident and it hooked me. I started reading and I had... thoughts. Not good ones. They were more like the riffs in an episode of Mystery Science Theater 3000 than anything else. And so, I made a comprehensive list of all of the fics I read and took annotations in a Google Doc, since I had hardly anything nice (or constructive) to say to these poor teenage authors. But it still wasn't enough. So I made a ranking. And a TROPE BINGO SHEET (if you want that, i can copy-paste the link in the comments). But it still wasn't enough to sate my morbid fascination with this tiny, tiny genre on Wattpad and only Wattpad. And so, I turned to the wonderful and whimsical medium of SATIRE.

Yes, you heard me correctly, dear reader. This is SATIRE. I am making fun of a genre. This is not serious, nor is it meant to be. And I will probably offend readers who unironically enjoy or contribute to this subgenre. And, sure. I am making fun of the thing you enjoy, but that doesn't mean you're not allowed to enjoy it. This isn't some cruel mockery of the thing you love (okay, it is a mockery, but I'm not trying to be cruel on purpose). I'm not trying to get you to stop consuming this harmless thing on Wattpad. Like I said in the previous paragraph, I have a morbid fascination with the Badass American Deku Megatrope. And if you unironically read and/or enjoy the fics of that subgenre, then good for you! Keep reading, I say! I'm just a silly teenager on the internet who hides behind the anonymous mask of a hive mind of moths that somehow has internet access. Who gives a shit what I think? You certainly shouldn't! Read that fanfiction! Write that self-insert! Make those OCs! Cringe culture is dead and you are free.

Also, I'm actively making a serious "deku goes to america and shit happens" fanfiction. Like, not satire. I'll publish it later. Not now, but sometime in the future.

And with that out of the way, I leave you only with this: THE CONTENT WARNINGS.

Smut (this'll mark the first sex scene I've ever written, wish me luck)
Underaged alcohol consumption/drug use
Violence
Death
Unintentional transphobia? Possibly? It's at the end of the OC chapter.
Mpreg (I hate myself for this too, don't worry)
Cussing. Lots and LOTS of cussing. And I mean a LOT of cussing.
Unwarranted slut-shaming

Also, My Hero Academia and all of its characters belong to Kohei Horikoshi. The only things I own are this story and my own OCs.