3. ABIGAIL GIBBONS

The heroine of Lester's world, and Lester's first love and obsession. She is a very helpful girl, nice and humble. As the president of the Student Council, along with being a student, she is always busy. She is the type to participate in everything, be it sports or competitions. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

4. HAMILTON LENNON

The ethereally beautiful friend of the group. A young man who is admired for both his beauty and his skills. Even during his social work nursing activities, the patients he nursed, called him an angel. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

5. JUDE DANVERS

The hot-headed friend of Abigail Gibbons. She is the type to put people in their places if they try to make fun of her or any of her loved ones. To her friends, she is like the older sister.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

6. HENRY ROTHSCHILD

The angry, impulsive type of the team. He is the 'Fight first, ask questions later' guy. He was first friends with Chris, before Chris met with Abigail and Jude and extended their friend group. He loves anything related to weapons, and genuinely respects anyone who also respects their weapons.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

7. CHRIS RICHFEILD

He is the comic relief of the original novel. He is seen as just an oblivious and outgoing type, who can be dumb at times. But even comic reliefs have feelings. Chris is a very loved person, the type to be friends with everyone. He is also very helpful, and although, he had quite a few clashes with his teachers on academics or anything, the staff still likes the boy.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

8. OLA STANWAY

She is the shy girl of the group. Ola is a nervous wreck, social anxious and does not want to get put into unexpected situations. She had caused some problems in the original novel due to her cowardice and sometimes needing to be saved by her friends, which she hates herself for. She is a genuinely nice girl, but her fear keeps her from going forward.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeah, that's about it! When there are more characters, I will do another Character Chart. As you can see, I have not done a digital drawing for all of them, but some. Also if you want to see more pictures, you can visit my Instagram profile of the same name 'nihil_est_scriptor' .

Anyways, thank you for reading as always! Hope you all have a nice day!

When The Mob Villian Doesn't Want To Dieजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें