Tired, Couldn't Sleep

Yesterday, Jungkook thought he was just thinking too much

Yesterday, Jungkook thought he was just thinking too much. But because he had saw that figure, he couldn't sleep properly. He was scared, thinking that if that figure saw him, he would've been dead by now, luckily he isn't. But now, he's at work...

He's very tired after only sleeping for 2 hours. He was really overthinking last night, if it wasn't for Ilheon helping him. The guy stayed up with Jungkook and he was glad he did. Jungkook didn't bother Ilheon for today, he knew the other would be sleeping, since they both stayed up later.

Although he didn't wanna go to work, he still needed to. He really had to finish up the document as its deadline was today. Hyuki noticed Jungkook's behaviour, so he decided to walk over to him.
"Hey, you look tired than usual" Hyuki says and Jungkook chuckles.

"Yeah... I am... Couldn't sleep well last night" Jungkook says, scratching his nape as he laughed awkwardly.
"What's the matter? Is it because of the document?" Hyuki asks and Jungkook sighs, nodding.
"Well... It's half... Last night... There was this figure that I saw... It was creeping me out so that's why I couldn't sleep last night..." Jungkook says, sighing.

"Oh, goodness... Maybe you're just thinking too much about it... Maybe it's just some random guy who's passing by" Hyuki says and Jungkook nodded.
"Yeah, maybe I am... I mean... I shouldn't come into conclusions that fast... Maybe you're right about it just being someone passing by" Jungkook says, laughing at himself.

"Hmm... I won't bother you that much now... You still need to finish up that document... Once you're finished with that... Let's go to a cafe and hangout... Maybe then you can relax" Hyuki says, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"That would be nice... Thank you... I'll come with you later"

 I'll come with you later"